nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 14d Location: Perth WA Posted 08/09/05 08:52 AM Posted 08/09/05 08:52 AM sent mine too..
Guest Clontarf_X Guests Posted 09/09/05 09:15 AM Posted 09/09/05 09:15 AM I do believe my details have been sent to sire paradoxx*wonders how many other au's signed up*
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 09/09/05 02:56 PM Author Posted 09/09/05 02:56 PM your the first! But I'm sure you won't be the lastWe have a few different models in the club, welcome one and all!Steve
Guest Clontarf_X Guests Posted 10/09/05 02:05 AM Posted 10/09/05 02:05 AM bloody, you new BA kids have no taste. AU's rock!
cikas Team HgAg Member 616 Member For: 21y 11m 2d Location: Rockingham W.A Posted 10/09/05 09:58 AM Posted 10/09/05 09:58 AM bloody, you new BA kids have no taste. AU's rock! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I liked my AU XR8 but I Love my XR6T cikas
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 15/09/05 01:28 PM Author Posted 15/09/05 01:28 PM just putting it out there again...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now