Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 8m 18d
  • Location: Melbourne, Victoria
Posted
I think the coppers should bring out the yellow pages and batons and teach them a lesson.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And our friends at ACA would be straight onto that, and well lead to me losing everything I own and my family owns (They are trying to introduce new legislation here in Vic that allows crooks to sue coppers and the coppers FAMILY's assests can become involved. Mum, Dad, Brother, Sister, Son, Daughter, Grandparents etc).

I rarely get the urge to hurt someone because of their attitude. There's enough people that get violent wthout prompting anyway. But with VicPol dropping its members like hot cakes, I won't be acting on any of those rare urges. Not worth it. In 20 years when the police are so wrapped up in procedural bull :pooh: that our society has turned into one big ghetto, the pollies can deal with it. It's their great wisdom that is listening to the vocal minority and not trying find out what the silent majority wants that is screwing everything up.

Fr33dy, for someone of Lebanese descent that came into this thread with the (founded or unfounded, I'm not commenting) generalisations about Lebanese people I think your post was very restrained, articulatre and made your point better than any ranting :pooh: dribbling that some people may have typed. Onya!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What happened to the days when the cops could hand out the occasional 'touch up' just to keep people in line? Fark, when I was growing up in Port Melbourne (way before the yuppies and gays moved in) you grew up respecting the coppers because they took no sh*t and played with a straight bat. And if the coppers wouldn't keep you on the straight and narrow, then the old man with his belt would. Which goes to show, that if you have right upbringing at home then you don't act like a clown in society.

  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 16d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
What happened to the days when the cops could hand out the occasional 'touch up' just to keep people in line? Fark, when I was growing up in Port Melbourne (way before the yuppies and gays moved in) you grew up respecting the coppers because they took no sh*t and played with a straight bat. And if the coppers wouldn't keep you on the straight and narrow, then the old man with his belt would. Which goes to show, that if you have right upbringing at home then you don't act like a clown in society.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agree 1,000% Space Ace, but that's how it is. Would you give up yours and your families homes to belt a little scrote? The culture is changing quickly.... For the worse. The people on this ACAstory are an example of what kids of 15-20 years ago are like now. Imagine in another 20 years as discipline gets less and less! :pooh:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 8m 7d
  • Location: Southern Highlands
Posted

The Cops should do what they do in Canberra.

If you get caught doing burnouts they have the right to impound your car (not sure how long, maybe 14 days)

Second offence, maybe third they can SELL your car.

I don't know if anybody has had their car sold yet but two weeks ago they impounded 9 cars for burnouts

That slows the dickheads down.

You don't look so kool running up and down streets in slippers. :pooh:

Cro might know the correct penelties.

Regards

Creepy

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 6d
  • Location: The North Cooma End of Canberra...
Posted
The Cops should do what they do in Canberra.

If you get caught doing burnouts they have the right to impound your car (not sure how long, maybe 14 days)

Second offence, maybe third they can SELL your car.

I don't know if anybody has had their car sold yet but two weeks ago they impounded 9 cars for burnouts

That slows the dickheads down.

You don't look so kool running up and down streets in slippers. :w00t2:

Cro might know the correct penelties.

Regards

Creepy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I remember when they first brought that in, Braddon went dead within a few weeks.

I went out there once on a Friday night, my mates and I went there thinking we where going to see nice cars, it was mostly dickheads in old beaten up cars doing stupid things... (eg burnouts right in front of a pissed off copper)

Now driving through braddon it is dead quite on a friday night, you'll see a couple of ppl who haven't yet realised that braddon is no longer the happening place...

(btw I drive down that street most friday nights to get to the Civic pub)....

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
Cro might know the correct penelties.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Far out just cause I sit on 15km/h over the speed limit on the highway when the conditions warrant it doesn't mean I break every law.

PS, they have the right to impound your car straight away. I acknowledged my error as soon as I got caught and just got away with a $400 fine and 3 points. This was one and a half years ago though, and in NSW.

  • The Bionic Man - half man-half titanium
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 27d
  • Location: Dodge Scat Pack
Posted

Just saw the segment on Current Affair. As much as I don't like CA, I do know Simon Bouda very well (he was the reporter) from when I was at the Armed Holdup Squad.

It was certainly not a beat up, the way those tools behaved was indicative of their general behaviour....threatening the Police in numbers etc.

I'm actually surprised at how restrained the two Police were, I certainly would not (and have not) copped that sort of language, but then again I was subject to numerous complaints of 'rudeness' and had 'poor customer service skills' Fer Chrissakes, they are offenders, NOT customers!

One of the reasons I am no longer at the Highway Patrol....I spent too much time targeting hoodlum drivers, illegally modified cars, druggies and bust merchants who use cars to conduct their illegal business and as such was snowed under with a complaint system designed to remove proactive Police from doing any real work.

Now if I had just stuck to giving Under 15's to normally law abiding motorists I would still be there..............

  • No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I vote plonky for Premier of NSW :blink::spoton:

I think the cops were restrained because of the cameras. I bet they will get these smart mouth scum at a later date :spoton:

You guys should get tazers, give lip, get zapped :laughing:

I bet that would keep them in line

  • fordxr5turbodotcom
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Point Cook, Vic
Posted
I must say I was impressed with the quality of the women that they attracted.  Look at those fantastic Ugg boots.  I ended up with an instant soft-on.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:spoton::spoton::laughing:

  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted

I saw that on last night and thought it was pretty rude. I wonder if the stupid greasy f*cks know how stupid they look on TV? The dude who wanted to fight the cop was an absolute dick, and the burnouts in the carpark were stupid in that ful sik VL commo, and the ultra fast NL fairlaine..

Not tough at all..

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

Having grown up in Qld with Johs army patrolling the streets in numbers, I can tell you that a lot of the sh*t we now see did not occur. And if and when it did the offenders ( cant get over the customer tag Plonky :spoton: ) were soon to learn the error of their ways with a bit of a chat and a clip alongside the ear to go on with.

Generally speaking a visible, vigourous and evenhanded Police force ( not service) seemed to keep the majority of scum in check. :laughing: Leave it to the pollies to continue to sanitze our communities by letting the legal system foster the theft , thuggery and bastardisation of our communities.

What happened to simple respect :spoton:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...