jackal Member 13 Member For: 21y 8m 20d Posted 28/04/05 11:05 AM Posted 28/04/05 11:05 AM I work at a panel shop. recently repaired a gt, hit in front (tow bar).front bar cover $2600lower mesh insert $500 new genuine fpv parts.any one still keen?
mattson Award Winning Photo guy Legacy Donating Member 1,340 Member For: 22y 9m Gender: Male Location: Burleigh Waters Posted 28/04/05 09:46 PM Posted 28/04/05 09:46 PM Off Topic.Aeron, how'd/who did your intercooler?
Logsie Logsie Member 336 Member For: 21y 6m 24d Location: Queensland (Brisbane) Posted 28/04/05 10:23 PM Posted 28/04/05 10:23 PM To replace a xr6t bumper and plastic under body you are looking at around $2200 the standard bumper unpainted is $1700 to start with
Aeron Member 194 Member For: 22y 5m 19d Location: Sydney Posted 29/04/05 01:58 AM Posted 29/04/05 01:58 AM Off Topic.Aeron, how'd/who did your intercooler?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I painted it at home. It was a b**ch because bugger me if I could get the thing out. So I painted it still on the car. Had to mask up the fron of the car. Used a heap of paper but I didint want paint going all over the place.Looks good to. :D
Mr Turbo Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds Member 2,777 Member For: 22y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Berwick Victoria Posted 29/04/05 02:59 AM Posted 29/04/05 02:59 AM Off Topic.Aeron, how'd/who did your intercooler?I painted it at home. It was a b**ch because bugger me if I could get the thing out. So I painted it still on the car. Had to mask up the fron of the car. Used a heap of paper but I didint want paint going all over the place.Looks good to. :DWell done mate...looks great Rob...
simmo Member 431 Member For: 23y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: byron bay more underarm hair per square km Posted 29/04/05 12:06 PM Author Posted 29/04/05 12:06 PM Off Topic.Aeron, how'd/who did your intercooler?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I painted it at home. It was a b**ch because bugger me if I could get the thing out. So I painted it still on the car. Had to mask up the fron of the car. Used a heap of paper but I didint want paint going all over the place.Looks good to. :D<{POST_SNAPBACK}>ive done it aswell its agood look......pica can of chrome truck paint mask it all off and bingo.
Paranormal Member 469 Member For: 23y 1m 12d Location: Brissy Posted 29/04/05 12:12 PM Posted 29/04/05 12:12 PM Damn that's not bad, might have a go me self.Cheers burp, beer time.
Guest memphis Guests Posted 29/04/05 12:13 PM Posted 29/04/05 12:13 PM looks like ive found myself a weekend project!
mattson Award Winning Photo guy Legacy Donating Member 1,340 Member For: 22y 9m Gender: Male Location: Burleigh Waters Posted 29/04/05 11:13 PM Posted 29/04/05 11:13 PM I think so
mattson Award Winning Photo guy Legacy Donating Member 1,340 Member For: 22y 9m Gender: Male Location: Burleigh Waters Posted 29/04/05 11:14 PM Posted 29/04/05 11:14 PM Simmo, do you have an extreme close up of yours?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now