tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 23/04/05 01:13 PM Posted 23/04/05 01:13 PM oh and the new BLAZE looks FOUL!!!!!!!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeah who'd have thought they could make a colour worse than acid rush!! *hides from ian the giant nancy*<{POST_SNAPBACK}>and just when I thought they couldn't make a colour worse then acid rush!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Oh I see the blueprint brigade are out ganging up again, your attempted insults are about as original as "bluepuke" (or was it spewprint?). Funny how the pic in the first offenders avatar is daddy’s and the second’s is the wife’s!Come back when you’ve got a real car of your own kiddies.Trent.God I’m tough from a distance
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 13d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 23/04/05 03:03 PM Posted 23/04/05 03:03 PM I got me a marlin!!
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 28d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 23/04/05 04:09 PM Posted 23/04/05 04:09 PM oh and the new BLAZE looks FOUL!!!!!!!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeah who'd have thought they could make a colour worse than acid rush!! *hides from ian the giant nancy*<{POST_SNAPBACK}>and just when I thought they couldn't make a colour worse then acid rush!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Oh I see the blueprint brigade are out ganging up again, your attempted insults are about as original as "bluepuke" (or was it spewprint?). Funny how the pic in the first offenders avatar is daddy’s and the second’s is the wife’s!Come back when you’ve got a real car of your own kiddies.Trent.God I’m tough from a distance<{POST_SNAPBACK}>haha... owned.
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 9d Posted 24/04/05 08:59 AM Posted 24/04/05 08:59 AM So it's a gold/champagne colour. Not bad.Would I own one in that colour? Probably not.
RK2707 Member 59 Member For: 23y 6m Location: The Shire....where else........ Posted 24/04/05 09:50 AM Posted 24/04/05 09:50 AM Love it. After seeing Vibe I thought that was it for purple. Next XR was going to be either Rapid, Envi, Lightning Strike or Mandarin ( in no particular order of preference ) now my mind is made up. Menace it is.
Guest Noddy Guests Posted 04/05/05 03:19 AM Posted 04/05/05 03:19 AM Does anyone actually have a pic of the new Menace XR?The NZ site while it is better for showing the colours, doesnt have Menace listed as yet and the Oz site is crap for showing what the car might actually look like.Please help!! I have to order a car within two weeks (lease is expiring) and I have not found anything as nice as the Blueprint...
cobrav8 Member 1,969 Member For: 21y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: New Zealand Posted 04/05/05 03:33 AM Posted 04/05/05 03:33 AM Is Shockwave not pupular is Aus?
Bain Member 827 Member For: 21y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/05/05 05:01 AM Posted 04/05/05 05:01 AM Is Shockwave not pupular is Aus?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I was going to buy Shockwave.. But just couldnt see myself in it.I went with something original.. White (hehehe)
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/05/05 10:26 AM Posted 04/05/05 10:26 AM Is Shockwave not pupular is Aus?Its getting more popular.
barramanxr6 Member 143 Member For: 22y 2m 13d Gender: Male Location: tannum Posted 05/05/05 12:39 PM Posted 05/05/05 12:39 PM phantom menace so who starting the new team
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now