fraggle Yes I am too tall for my hair Member 261 Member For: 22y 1d Location: Launceston Tasmania. Posted 21/04/05 03:33 AM Posted 21/04/05 03:33 AM I need some help .I normaly run the trip computer on ltrs per 100k average set up the one that increases when you put the boot into it . At the moment had a lot of crap fuel so I have been using pulp (95) with 1 tube of nulon octane boost its been going like a rocket. But the read out on the dash when you hold it flat in second and third goes up to 97.7 at around 5000 rpms.The car has kn filter diy ss induction 6 speed manual mk11 an no other mods. If this is correct are my injectors allmost maxed out ?. It has had 2 reflashes the last being for the overboost that I never had.So my questions are, Would I gain any more from the edit Are the injectors maxed out (almost) Am I running the risk of the car running lean Any help would be good thanks
C.S.I Member 651 Member For: 21y 9m 16d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 21/04/05 03:45 AM Posted 21/04/05 03:45 AM that's normal Driving at WOT in low gears = 99.9l/100km. that's the max displayed, it would go higher if it could This is not a percentage, just the fact the car is using lots of hydrocarbons to propel your car at a low speed Get the Edit, then it will drink even more at high revs and the same low speed.Power = Fuel consumption.Relax, all is good
BlueXR6Turbo The Best Member Legacy Donating Member 1,970 Member For: 23y 8m 23d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 21/04/05 08:04 AM Posted 21/04/05 08:04 AM I would say something is wrong if you're not getting it up to 99.9! :lol: Got to push that right foot down harder!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now