hypnodoc It's All In Your Mind Legacy Donating Member 2,198 Member For: 22y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 14/04/05 01:07 AM Author Posted 14/04/05 01:07 AM Hey Ricardo, why not wait & get the 6 speed auto box ????????Scotty<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Scotty, mate I sort of like the way the traction control light flashes coming out of 3rd into 4th at 160, plus at least I know the clutch will be FIXED when the next one arrives.
Mondie Firm Member Legacy Donating Member 2,924 Member For: 23y 11m 2d Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 14/04/05 02:02 AM Posted 14/04/05 02:02 AM What does Ford do to generate such loyalty in its customers?got me Good luck Doc
hypnodoc It's All In Your Mind Legacy Donating Member 2,198 Member For: 22y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 14/04/05 02:06 AM Author Posted 14/04/05 02:06 AM What does Ford do to generate such loyalty in its customers?got me Good luck Doc <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Cheers Mondie.They make cars with power POTENTIAL. I went for a second Typhoon because I believe that $ for $ and power for power they are the best thing money can buy, heres hoping the diff etc in this one is all good.
sykes Member 408 Member For: 23y 1m 15d Location: Brisbane (Parkinson) Posted 14/04/05 05:47 AM Posted 14/04/05 05:47 AM I think your employee's are very lucky getting these sorts of company cars. Got any job's going?So have they given you any idea's of how far away it and the clutch fix will be?Mick
wicksy still kicking around Member 1,789 Member For: 23y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Mackay Posted 14/04/05 08:45 AM Posted 14/04/05 08:45 AM what are ya going to call the new phoon
siccar Member 235 Member For: 22y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: Back seat...... waiting for the babes Posted 14/04/05 09:31 AM Posted 14/04/05 09:31 AM Hypnodoc,Are you my Father?No...... Can you be?Damo
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 14/04/05 11:21 AM Posted 14/04/05 11:21 AM Hypnodoc,Are you my Father?No...... Can you be?Damo<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/04/05 11:24 AM Posted 14/04/05 11:24 AM Congrats on the new car Doc. Not a big fan of the colour though .. sorry!
hypnodoc It's All In Your Mind Legacy Donating Member 2,198 Member For: 22y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/04/05 12:55 AM Author Posted 15/04/05 12:55 AM I think your employee's are very lucky getting these sorts of company cars. Got any job's going?So have they given you any idea's of how far away it and the clutch fix will be?Mick<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Mick, mate my employees are great people and they deserve what they get, because without them I wouldn't have what I've got Regarding the clutch fix, I had to sign a confidentiality agreement, but you could safely say by the end of this month
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now