Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/04/05 09:34 AM Posted 03/04/05 09:34 AM Ok guys, everyone settle down, this car is clearly resprayed.Ford DO NOT paint under the bonnet on any of there factory cars now (all cars have a black engine bay and bonnet.)This car clearly does.Dont belive me?, go check out your engine bay and tell me its not black.Its not black, its blue, but not blueprint.
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 03/04/05 11:15 AM Posted 03/04/05 11:15 AM Ok guys, everyone settle down, this car is clearly resprayed.Ford DO NOT paint under the bonnet on any of there factory cars now (all cars have a black engine bay and bonnet.)This car clearly does.Dont belive me?, go check out your engine bay and tell me its not black.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Its not black, its blue, but not blueprint.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>looks like its maybe a base for blueprint, or a primer or something just been clear coated.
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 20d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 03/04/05 01:06 PM Posted 03/04/05 01:06 PM Ok guys, everyone settle down, this car is clearly resprayed.Ford DO NOT paint under the bonnet on any of there factory cars now (all cars have a black engine bay and bonnet.)This car clearly does.Dont belive me?, go check out your engine bay and tell me its not black.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>you might wanna go pop the bonnet on your own car... or is it only the n00b ford apprentice boys who do this for u?
mickey_gee Member 593 Member For: 21y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 03/04/05 02:05 PM Posted 03/04/05 02:05 PM That colour is hot. I dont like it, I love it....!MG
Guest Senator Guests Posted 03/04/05 03:36 PM Posted 03/04/05 03:36 PM Mine is shockwave and its not black under the bonnet or in the engine bay. Shockwave all round. And this new colour is Icon!!!!!!!!!!!!
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 04/04/05 09:04 AM Posted 04/04/05 09:04 AM Mine is shockwave and its not black under the bonnet or in the engine bay. Shockwave all round. And this new colour is Icon!!!!!!!!!!!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>ffs... READ THE TOPIC!!!Its bionic!
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 04/04/05 09:13 AM Posted 04/04/05 09:13 AM lol I can see where this is gonna goBy the way I do think its bionic but only time will tell
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 21d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 04/04/05 09:22 AM Posted 04/04/05 09:22 AM I ll say bionic just cause you said it.No I reckon it is.Anyone want to place your bets?
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 04/04/05 10:17 AM Posted 04/04/05 10:17 AM Its, Icon http://www.ford.com.au/falcon/htmlPageFram...ination=coloursuntil the ford site says otherwise... im right!!!! and your all wrong
Mr_GT Member 31 Member For: 23y 10m 27d Posted 04/04/05 10:24 AM Posted 04/04/05 10:24 AM I saw this pic on AFF and I like it.It's a 'flat' colour like Blood Orange and Citric Acid.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Either this is the colour I seen the other day on a Fairmont Ghia Mk2 in sydney, or it was icon. At first I thought it was velocity, but then wasnt sure that its available on non-Xr's..so it must had been icon, or that color on that xr8, and I can tell you that it looked bloody hot on the fairmont Ghia with the mk2 wheels and chrome bits etc..very classy..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now