Guest Phantom_xr6turbo Guests Posted 06/05/03 10:14 AM Posted 06/05/03 10:14 AM I dont understand so there is a rca output on the stardarnt ford system ???
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 06/05/03 10:33 AM Posted 06/05/03 10:33 AM no my screen runs rca connections the ford unit does not have rca
Guest Phantom_xr6turbo Guests Posted 06/05/03 10:40 AM Posted 06/05/03 10:40 AM oh ok I was getting a little confused there for a bit plus im in the process of getting my powerwindow buttons to light up got the passanger one working ok but looking at the main one is killing me.... changed the fog lamp and the TC button to red and blue and liking it...
Guest Blow4Go Guests Posted 06/05/03 11:57 AM Posted 06/05/03 11:57 AM The XR6T my cousin owns, had premium audio, I have to admit it went alright for stock but not good engouh. the best way is to start again. set up a head unit in you glove box with a remote and fold out screen. the one that we used was a vDO Daton. Then the whole car was decked out with clarion and Kicker now it goes off. the key to making this work is to disable to factory audio.
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 06/05/03 12:11 PM Posted 06/05/03 12:11 PM we still use the factory unit as the radio and extra cd unit wired into the surround sound processor which makes it sound great as well
Guest Phantom_xr6turbo Guests Posted 06/05/03 02:10 PM Posted 06/05/03 02:10 PM I want decent sound for low price a grand is the max I want to spend ive spent $300 already on 4 speakers and I want to keep the car stock seeing I get a new one every 2 years meining I can just pull out the mods and into the new one its a company car for me so I dont realy want to spend mega bucks on it
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 15/06/03 09:28 AM Posted 15/06/03 09:28 AM i want decent sound for low price a grand is the max i want to spend ive spent $300 already on 4 speakers and i want to keep the car stock seeing i get a new one every 2 years meining i can just pull out the mods and into the new one its a company car for me so i dont realy want to spend mega bucks on it I was looking today at some aftermarket speakers. Seems like iaschmidt is the man that knows all the stuff.What would you recommend to increasing sound, more clearer sound more bass for the car.. Im not looking at spending big big money either.. maybe $1500-2000 max.. Yes thats sort of big isnt it :D The cheaper the better i guess!
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 12/04/04 09:40 AM Posted 12/04/04 09:40 AM Hi guys I know this an old thread but I am just going to post some photo's of our system now that I have finished the changes.
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 12/04/04 09:43 AM Posted 12/04/04 09:43 AM Next pic
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 12/04/04 09:45 AM Posted 12/04/04 09:45 AM next pic
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now