CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 30/03/05 05:13 AM Posted 30/03/05 05:13 AM Yeh.......the answer must be in the bonnet .............what colour is it
Guest FatBAt Guests Posted 30/03/05 08:14 AM Posted 30/03/05 08:14 AM Yeh.......the answer must be in the bonnet .............what colour is it <{POST_SNAPBACK}>My point...
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 24y 1d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 30/03/05 08:16 AM Posted 30/03/05 08:16 AM I'm with Trumpy - loose nut behind the wheel ...If a person can't tell the difference between drifting, tramlining, or wind buffeting he has a definite driving disability. Just hope he doesn't cross my path on the highway.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
fpv4me Member 14 Member For: 21y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 30/03/05 09:11 AM Author Posted 30/03/05 09:11 AM Take it easy-I just wanted simple answers from some simple people,seems like you guys get off on putting crap on people if they maybe havnt explained things to explicit detail.& as for the (spacer)..No-I refuse to put myself down to your I.Q level buddy!!! There are always some that destroy it for all,I must make mention that majority of people on this particular site do have manners and a little thing called RESPECT!
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 14d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 30/03/05 09:30 AM Posted 30/03/05 09:30 AM Take it easy-I just wanted simple answers from some simple people,seems like you guys get off on putting crap on people if they maybe havnt explained things to explicit detail.& as for the (spacer)..No-I refuse to put myself down to your I.Q level buddy!!! There are always some that destroy it for all,I must make mention that majority of people on this particular site do have manners and a little thing called RESPECT!No we dont.....Go for a drive in another T and if it feels the same then the problem is with the spacer..... Put a new spacer in.....
Guest Senator Guests Posted 30/03/05 09:44 AM Posted 30/03/05 09:44 AM What language does this guy speak. And I think youve all upset him with your comments, but they made me laugh. Maybe he needs a front wheel drive car to drive from now on.
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 24y 1d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 30/03/05 10:01 AM Posted 30/03/05 10:01 AM Take it easy-I just wanted simple answers from some simple people, <{POST_SNAPBACK}>So now you're calling us simple.Well excuse me but who is it who can't explain his problem in a way for all US simple people to understand.PS Now that we've had a good ol' go at ya --- welcome to the forums mate, BUT please take the time and some care to make your posts legible. There are plenty of people here with the knowledge and experience with the Ts to help you out but first they have to understand what you are on about. Please take this constructively.
SOON2BXR6T Member 78 Member For: 23y 4m 3d Location: Adelaide Posted 30/03/05 12:30 PM Posted 30/03/05 12:30 PM Welcome to the site mate.Maybe some were a bit harsh, but if you re-read your first post perhaps you'll understand why. Take a bit more care to make posts a bit easier to read, especially if you're starting a thread and expect people to provide valuable responses.The only things I can think of have been said - tyre tramlining or wind/air pressure from other vehicles.My T has done many kms at high speeds and I think it it quite stable when doing so, even on the speed limiter. (In suitable conditions and places of course)If you want info on your T this is the place to get it!
stang Legacy Donating Member 1,353 Member For: 22y 8m 21d Location: Melbourne Posted 30/03/05 01:06 PM Posted 30/03/05 01:06 PM what was wrong with the bonnet? ,why did you have it replaced?Has it had any accidents? Condition of rear tyres?
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 19d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 30/03/05 02:23 PM Posted 30/03/05 02:23 PM I love a good laugh! Check this out for another cracker........!! CLICK HERE
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now