Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 29/03/05 05:20 AM Posted 29/03/05 05:20 AM Now before you all start, I deny any suggestions that I am homophobic. (Not that there's anything wrong with that)I do however, due to our ability to laugh at ourselves, reckon I have a great idea for a new TV show.Call it "Straight eye for the Horse's Hoof"The format will be a straight reversal of those that currently inhabit the TV. A Gang of 5 straight-as-A-die blokes will grab a fellow playing for the other side and straighten out his place etc with some good old fashioned Bloke advice like:1. Repaint pastel walls etc with strong reds, black, maroon, white, green and yellow. All the colours you need for Footy teams.2. Cook the poor fella a decent BBQ of assorted grilled meat.3. Take him down to Lowes for a full wardrobe of decent cheap jeans, stubbies, T shirts, and a couple of blue singlets for working under the car and walking on the beach. Try to get a good Terry Toweling hat as well. 4. Next, Tonys Tonsorial Saloon for a decent snip, maybe a touch of Mullet to suit the singlet.5. Next stop is the local Pub where he can be re-introduced to fair-dinkum boozing on proper beer. Fosters, VB, XXXX, Tooheys etc. (even West End if ya have to)6. Now, even if the fella stills wants to bat for the other side, He's gunna do it with a whole new purpose and style.I reckon it's gotta be a winner and ratings blowout for the lucky channel that runs with it. Wadda ya all reckon...?...aye.
TurboDewd FG Falcon fan! Member 1,452 Member For: 23y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 29/03/05 05:23 AM Posted 29/03/05 05:23 AM Will the bloke be taught how to throw Twisties up in the air and catch them in his mouth? And how to synchronise loud fake coughs with farts to as to avoid embarassment in the office?
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 29/03/05 05:36 AM Author Posted 29/03/05 05:36 AM Will the bloke be taught how to throw Twisties up in the air and catch them in his mouth? And how to synchronise loud fake coughs with farts to as to avoid embarassment in the office?Great idea. Fancy me forgetting a couple of the standard skills.I'll write it into the synopsis quicker than you can say silly sausage.....
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 27d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 29/03/05 05:58 AM Posted 29/03/05 05:58 AM Very Important factor you have missed...they (not that there is anything wrong with that).... seriously have to be introduced to real cars with real grunt... as opposed to their current mode of transport generally being Public TPT or Ning Ning Imports....
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 29/03/05 06:11 AM Author Posted 29/03/05 06:11 AM Very Important factor you have missed...they (not that there is anything wrong with that).... seriously have to be introduced to real cars with real grunt... as opposed to their current mode of transport generally being Public TPT or Ning Ning Imports.... Struth and crikey......What was I thinking......Missed another one. Consider it done.
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 27d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 29/03/05 06:25 AM Posted 29/03/05 06:25 AM Cool thanks coz Chics arn't interested in piles of Actually Macon further consideration..... in addition to 5 Oz Blokes I strongly suggest that you had a Hot Chic or 2 to the Intervention Team!!!!
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 29/03/05 06:34 AM Author Posted 29/03/05 06:34 AM Cool thanks coz Chics arn't interested in piles of Actually Macon further consideration..... in addition to 5 Oz Blokes I strongly suggest that you had a Hot Chic or 2 to the Intervention Team!!!! Weeeel.... I was thinking of something like that but I was a bit frightened of being labled a hoofter basher.........
OwnaXR6T Member 1,519 Member For: 23y 10m 10d Location: Sydney Australia Posted 29/03/05 06:38 AM Posted 29/03/05 06:38 AM Straight eye for the F a g guy.Hmm I was thinking bout this befor but I don't know. I don't think the g@y people want to look straight.
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 29/03/05 06:41 AM Author Posted 29/03/05 06:41 AM Straight eye for the F a g guy.Hmm I was thinking bout this befor but I don't know. I don't think the g@y people want to look straight.Huh?.....Why not?
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 29/03/05 07:18 AM Posted 29/03/05 07:18 AM Cos Satan made them different like that... :lol:<Goes straight to Hell>
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now