JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 8d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 03/03/05 03:08 AM Posted 03/03/05 03:08 AM Being that there are a number of members that have a passion for motorbikes as well as their T's, I thought it would be good idea to get people to put up pics of their past & present bikes.Road and Dirt whatever you have had or got post them up!I'll kick off I suppose..............First one is of my dirtbike from a few years agonext one is my last dirtbikeFollowed by my current dirtbike Followed by my last roadbike. Enjoy!!
Trumpy What's happening? Legacy Donating Member 1,605 Member For: 23y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Steel City, NSW Posted 03/03/05 03:17 AM Posted 03/03/05 03:17 AM This is where my trumpy nickname came from:
FORDXR Member 80 Member For: 23y 8m 22d Posted 03/03/05 03:48 AM Posted 03/03/05 03:48 AM (edited) Lucky At Oran Park Stunt riding day, And one of my XR6T Ute. Edited 03/03/05 03:51 AM by FORDXR
4runner Legacy Donating Member 215 Member For: 22y 2m 13d Location: Sydney Posted 03/03/05 03:55 AM Posted 03/03/05 03:55 AM Current ride is a '83 GSX1100 (had it for over 15 years) and a previous project that I built up from a wreck - Kwaka GTR-1000.
Phucknuckle VERY LARGE MEMBER Member 165 Member For: 22y 6d Location: Nthn NSW Posted 03/03/05 03:56 AM Posted 03/03/05 03:56 AM Great Idea for a thread My First Bike was a 1984 Honda CR80Next Came my 1996 Kawasaki GPX 250Then my 1997 Kawasaki Vulcan 800aThen I got a 1984 Honda XR500 with a 530 kit fitted.......Very Rough Paddock Basher. Sold that and bought a 1997 Yamaha TT600 Belgarda (I loved it!)Now my current and only bike is a 2002 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500fi Classic.........purchased new.http://users.tpg.com.au/gladgrim/VulcanPage/Vulcan.htmIts about to be Resprayed in Two Tone - Phantom over Mercury Silver
4runner Legacy Donating Member 215 Member For: 22y 2m 13d Location: Sydney Posted 03/03/05 04:02 AM Posted 03/03/05 04:02 AM Current ride is a '83 GSX1100 (had it for over 15 years) and a previous project that I built up from a wreck - Kwaka GTR-1000.
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 27d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 03/03/05 07:16 AM Posted 03/03/05 07:16 AM I been riding since I was about 8, first bike was a 86 Honda XR-80, then a 91 Kawasaki KX-80, then a old paddock basher Honda XL-185..then my last bike, a 95 XR 250 with a 280cc Ballard kit and all the fruit. (went hard for a small thumper!) and last week I sold that for a pretty well psycho 99 CR500.ive got sum pics but I need sum1 to host them, anyone?
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 03/03/05 07:24 AM Posted 03/03/05 07:24 AM I been riding since I was about 8, first bike was a 86 Honda XR-80, then a 91 Kawasaki KX-80, then a old paddock basher Honda XL-185..then my last bike, a 95 XR 250 with a 280cc Ballard kit and all the fruit. (went hard for a small thumper!) and last week I sold that for a pretty well psycho 99 CR500.ive got sum pics but I need sum1 to host them, anyone?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Send them to me trough lolly either pm or send to [email protected]
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 27d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 03/03/05 07:44 AM Posted 03/03/05 07:44 AM V8_FRD, you have a PM :thumb:
Mr Man Mad Scientist Member 816 Member For: 21y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 03/03/05 08:08 AM Posted 03/03/05 08:08 AM I had a 98' XR 100 which I sold to buy a 97' XR 250 which I just sold a couple of weeks ago and bought an 03' WR 450
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now