N SPOOL Member 7 Member For: 21y 9m 14d Location: WOLLONGONG Posted 08/03/05 03:45 AM Author Posted 08/03/05 03:45 AM TRIED THIS AND DIDNT WORK. SOME IM TAKING IT BACK AND TELLING THEM TO FIX IT. ITS DRIVING ME MAD. THANKS ANYWAY GUYS
69FPV Member 48 Member For: 21y 8m 18d Posted 08/03/05 11:53 PM Posted 08/03/05 11:53 PM TRIED THIS AND DIDNT WORK. SOME IM TAKING IT BACK AND TELLING THEM TO FIX IT. ITS DRIVING ME MAD. THANKS ANYWAY GUYS<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have had this problem ever since I got my xede. Frustrating as HELL to say the least, so last weekend I pulled off the clamps and pipes to/from the intercooler and turbo etc, then put them all back on extra tight. I also, noticed that there is a squeeze together clip behind the drivers head light! So I replaced this with a proper screw clamp as it was VERY loose. PROBLEM FIXED !! Haven’t had a stall or ruff idle since! I also pulled off the throttle body and gave it a good clean up.Recommend that you have a look at that clamp on the intercooler piping behind the headlight, as it definitely will not take much for that to leak….Cheers Luke.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now