• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• VERY LARGE MEMBER
  • Member For: 19y 6m 27d
Phucknuckle... could be a good excuse for a interstate car meet and party.. :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Huzzah, what a brilliant idea! :spoton: Just remember to pick me up on the way through...Serious note if you do want some help organising an Northern NSW cruise, let me now ;)

I'll let you all know if I have some really good and really interesting news by about Wednsday, the week after next.... :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmmmm................how about a combined NSW/QLD Meet up in Nth NSW for a weekend?!?

Pick a date when the band is playing at a pub on the coast here.........we can have a meet and greet, and a fun night out!

A couple of Suggestions.........

April 15 - Junction Hill - Near Grafton

April 16 - Scotts Head Bowling Club - Near Nambucca Heads

April 22nd - South West Rocks Country Club - Great Little Town / Safe Swimming 4 Kids / Fishing / Awsome Scenery

April 29th - PO Hotel Grafton - If you really want to visit Grafton!?!

Or Maybe leave it till May..........We should have some May Gigs booked in the Next 2 weeks (Waiting on our Fax from our Agency)

Anyone have any other suggestions? Date Preferences?

:w00t2:

• I see red
  • Member For: 21y 4m 8d
Well it's not car related, and as some people already know I have been looking for another job.

So on Friday I got offered two jobs!! Now I just need to decide which one to take, and go through the dreaded resignation of my old job :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Congratulations JB! I finished up my job on Friday before last after being made redundant after working for the same mob for 15 years. I was lucky enough to start a new job on the Monday. Pay is about $100 p/w less (but still way better than anything Centrelink pays) but I'll probably still need to sell the XR. It's not a bad job, only 5 mins away from home and work mates seem like a pretty good bunch. My old workmates gave me a great send off (keen to get rid of me!?). Shouted me lunch at the Pancake Parlour and I got some beaut pressies including a book on Falcon GTs, a bottle of Jim Beam Small Batch and some Ford drinking glasses to drink it with. :spoton:

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y
Went in for my cancer test Friday 18th got all clear, next test 5 yrs time.

Had conlon cancer 2 yrs ago makes me feel good.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now there's a sobering post. Great to hear you've got the green light.

Oh and is your car back on the road yet?

Trent.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 1m 7d

Gidday Tab, car goes in 4th april mate ,T will be back to normal hope.About $3,000 damage plus a report on unseen damage, boot lid can't be opened.Boot floor has waves in it and section behind bumper is all bent,tail lights face down and in jamming boot,rearbumper is damaged [stuffed] and lower panel gone.The young bloke who hit Jen said he was looking at a skyline on the back of a flat bed truck parked near by,he had no insurance at all.

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y

Ahh, you’ve ruined Shazza’s good news thread!!! Sounds like he must have hit it with a bit of force; the old falcons don't usually buckle very easily (except for external panels).

But anyway that’s my fault for asking, so on to the good news – how’s the pushie going?

Trent.

• Member For: 21y 2m

What a great idea for a thread.

good news..... well I am happy that my eldest daughter finished year 12 with some marks we were wrapped with, got her car licence first go, got into uni on her first preference.... twas a big end of year for her!!!!

mind you she is very nervous about her future, but I guess who wasnt at that age. I see a great future for her, and I reckon you couldnt wish for better good news for a parent!!

• Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 7m 13d

:crybaby:

Phucknuckle... could be a good excuse for a interstate car meet and party.. :pooh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Huzzah, what a brilliant idea! :spoton: Just remember to pick me up on the way through...Serious note if you do want some help organising an Northern NSW cruise, let me now ;)

I'll let you all know if I have some really good and really interesting news by about Wednsday, the week after next.... :pooh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmmmm................how about a combined NSW/QLD Meet up in Nth NSW for a weekend?!?

Pick a date when the band is playing at a pub on the coast here.........we can have a meet and greet, and a fun night out!

A couple of Suggestions.........

April 15 - Junction Hill - Near Grafton

April 16 - Scotts Head Bowling Club - Near Nambucca Heads

April 22nd - South West Rocks Country Club - Great Little Town / Safe Swimming 4 Kids / Fishing / Awsome Scenery

April 29th - PO Hotel Grafton - If you really want to visit Grafton!?!

Or Maybe leave it till May..........We should have some May Gigs booked in the Next 2 weeks (Waiting on our Fax from our Agency)

Anyone have any other suggestions? Date Preferences?

:pooh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

okay Gang!

lets have a show of hands or at least posts......

Of who is seriously interested in "The Big XRT weekend"/ "XRT State of Origin" :pooh:

Add your suggestions and lets see what we come up with!

shaz

• Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 7m 13d
Went in for my cancer test Friday 18th got all clear, next test 5 yrs time.

Had conlon cancer 2 yrs ago makes me feel good.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The biggest congratulations to you ,,, that is the best news ever...... thanks for sharing

:crybaby::spoton::pooh: