arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 9d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 09/04/08 03:53 AM Posted 09/04/08 03:53 AM Yeah they arrived yesterday. unfortunately the polarity of the power going to the socket is incorrect, so I had to do some soldering to reverse the power going to the LED globe.unfortunately its not as blue as the other LED's, its more of a green/blue colour... so the search is on for some different ones!I saw your other link and was going to buy these for gauges. Which are the blue / green ones can you give a link so I dont buy them as I want blue/ purple or just blue needs to be 430nm
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 09/04/08 04:23 AM Posted 09/04/08 04:23 AM (edited) No worries.The festoon is a nice colour http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...N:IT&ih=019These wedge ones are nice too http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...N:IT&ih=019Unfortunately these are complete LED's and fittings, im not sure if he sells just the LED's individually Edited 09/04/08 04:24 AM by XF Falcon
veczar Gold Platinum Member Member 1,081 Member For: 22y 3m 9d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 09/04/08 04:59 AM Posted 09/04/08 04:59 AM I changed my footwell and center roof ones to green LEDS and my rear interior lights I but greet silicone covers over the bulbs.
the phantom Member 26 Member For: 18y 4m 3d Posted 03/06/08 10:13 AM Posted 03/06/08 10:13 AM if anyone wants to get a blue light affect all they have to do is get the clear globes and put those little globe condom things on the globes. They come with auto meter gauges or you can buy them seperatley for like $2 at auto barn, they are just like a tiny little condom that you strech over the globe and which ever coulor you use that's the coulor light the globe will then through. I hope that makes scence
Chich Damn You's A Sexy Chich Member 3,843 Member For: 18y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Your House Posted 03/06/08 10:38 AM Posted 03/06/08 10:38 AM and they fade quickly to, best off with led's they last forever and stay the same colour
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 03/06/08 01:50 PM Posted 03/06/08 01:50 PM the blue on my normal globes looked more green than blue
JonDom Member 3 Member For: 18y 4m 18d Posted 22/06/08 04:24 AM Posted 22/06/08 04:24 AM Yeah so this is weird, I have a Dec 02 Build XRT Sedan, premium sound, no sockets though, just the little hole where it should be.... Very sad face :(
XRsixtee Member 16 Member For: 23y 5m 4d Posted 31/07/08 11:48 AM Posted 31/07/08 11:48 AM Has anyone found any foot well globe holders in the new FG XR6 Turbo. I have premium sound and had no problem finding them in my old BA. Wondering if they are standard in the G series. If anyone has one with foot well lights could they please check out where they are located. Thanks.
MRDOSE Member 1,195 Member For: 18y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 06/10/08 06:40 AM Posted 06/10/08 06:40 AM I cant find them in my 03 ba t? should they just like.. be there or do I need to dig around behind sh*t?
Cashie Legacy Donating Member 663 Member For: 23y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 06/10/08 10:17 AM Posted 06/10/08 10:17 AM I love it when this thread gets bumped, brings back fond memories of my first B-Series...You will only have the lamps if you have premium sound, mentioned many times in this thread, also pics of where the sockets should be..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now