JR. Member 41 Member For: 23y 9m 1d Location: Sydney Posted 11/04/03 06:33 AM Posted 11/04/03 06:33 AM Gezzz JR.. Get down on your hands and knees man! Lay down backwords in the drivers foot well and away you go! :lol: ... No problems. :o I take it you're a gentleman with a thinner build? I think if I tried that I'd put enough force on the steering wheel to set off the airbag :o
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 11/04/03 06:39 AM Posted 11/04/03 06:39 AM Hey there all,found mine no dramas, stuck em in. The wife thinks I'm nuckin futs (along with the lot of you.) However my 3 1/2 year old "LINCOLN" loves daddy's black car (silhouette is a little beyond him.)
Antisocial Weird Member Member 1,347 Member For: 23y 8m 5d Location: ACT Posted 11/04/03 07:21 AM Author Posted 11/04/03 07:21 AM What is is about wives, .....mine was the same."Bad enough you went to the trouble of doing that to the car, but that you then went and told other people" :o I guess we are all just misunderstood. :o
bdennis Brendan Dennis Member 750 Member For: 23y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 11/04/03 07:52 AM Posted 11/04/03 07:52 AM Deanclaxton,Hmm nice thought.. :idea: I have the lights and I have a "T" with Auto, and premium sound... :o So this may be the link we are looking for...??? :o JR, Hmm skinny I don't think so..? 90kg will do me.. So I guess I can get in under there!! :o
chrislak Legacy Donating Member 400 Member For: 23y 9m 12d Location: Sydney Posted 11/04/03 09:24 AM Posted 11/04/03 09:24 AM I found the drivers side socket, globes installed looks cool, whats else is hidden within our cars that we can tinker with.
XR6TK1W1 Member 435 Member For: 23y 6m 13d Location: Wellington NZ Posted 11/04/03 10:04 AM Posted 11/04/03 10:04 AM 3 Watt ya say could only find 5 Watt. Not to worry. And for the not removing the fuse cover! try 100 kg big hands 6.1". Had to remove the bloody socket to get me meat hangers in!!
Guest gjconn Guests Posted 11/04/03 10:19 AM Posted 11/04/03 10:19 AM Suggest you check out the PIAA website. PIAA is a premium lamp / light manufacturer. I only took a quick look, but there were 5w wedge bulbs in colors including blue and blue/white. It also looked like there was some kind of and LED wedge bulb??
xrt666 Member 7 Member For: 23y 9m 15d Posted 11/04/03 10:39 AM Posted 11/04/03 10:39 AM I got the sockets. January build, manual, premium sound.My first mod .. I'm excited!
edge Member 90 Member For: 23y 10m 3d Location: Brisbane Posted 12/04/03 11:56 AM Posted 12/04/03 11:56 AM Best $3.94 I have spent. Works a treat. Drivers side one a bit hard to find but...
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 13d Location: Toowoomba Posted 12/04/03 12:11 PM Posted 12/04/03 12:11 PM Dont let ford know you have added the lights, they will void your warranty. (that was supposed to be funny for those not able to spot my sarcasm)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now