crisso . Legacy Donating Member 1,199 Member For: 22y 10m 26d Location: Sydney Posted 19/02/05 09:18 AM Posted 19/02/05 09:18 AM All,The official launch of the 2005 V8 Chmapionship took place at Homebush Bay this afternoon between 2pm and 4pm.Plenty of things to see, some highlights below. Pics courtesy of AeronsShowroom @ Photobucket, thanks.Bring on the fun and games!!!Chris ps if this annoys your browser's resolution, you should be running more than 1024x768
crisso . Legacy Donating Member 1,199 Member For: 22y 10m 26d Location: Sydney Posted 19/02/05 09:20 AM Author Posted 19/02/05 09:20 AM a few more
MISSXR Legacy Donating Member 623 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Gender: Female Location: IN YOUR NIGHTMARES Posted 19/02/05 09:25 AM Posted 19/02/05 09:25 AM I got there at 2pm on the dot. A million people were already there. ( Strange as I thought it started at two). Couldn't see anything, it was 45degrees and getting hotter, stayed 20mins and went home... Should of just stayed home
crisso . Legacy Donating Member 1,199 Member For: 22y 10m 26d Location: Sydney Posted 19/02/05 09:29 AM Author Posted 19/02/05 09:29 AM I got there at 2pm on the dot. A million people were already there. ( Strange as I thought it started at two). Couldn't see anything, it was 45degrees and getting hotter, stayed 20mins and went home... Should of just stayed home goes to show how popular our sport is
macka'sxr6t Member 1,480 Member For: 22y 4m 13d Location: Mildura Posted 19/02/05 12:51 PM Posted 19/02/05 12:51 PM great pics crisso, Better eletrical cars look good as does that #1 Fordbring it on macka
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 28d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 19/02/05 02:51 PM Posted 19/02/05 02:51 PM Top pics.... Only 14 sleeps to go .......
FPV 521 FPV521 Member 989 Member For: 22y 1m 5d Gender: Male Posted 19/02/05 07:54 PM Posted 19/02/05 07:54 PM I really like the look of the Cat Ford and the 888 Ford.Great pictures
crisso . Legacy Donating Member 1,199 Member For: 22y 10m 26d Location: Sydney Posted 19/02/05 08:47 PM Author Posted 19/02/05 08:47 PM great pics crisso, Better eletrical cars look good as does that #1 Fordbring it on mackaI know I am stirring sh!t early, before the season commences, but with the morale of the site down at the moment, I think a little light banter can't hurt, so.....I think the #1 would look better on the HRT car, it should be back home for 2006.Chris
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 26d Posted 20/02/05 05:37 AM Posted 20/02/05 05:37 AM Some good photos there Chris...Cant wait for the season to begin
macka'sxr6t Member 1,480 Member For: 22y 4m 13d Location: Mildura Posted 20/02/05 07:32 AM Posted 20/02/05 07:32 AM "I think the #1 would look better on the HRT car, it should be back home for 2006".Chris<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Dream on mate. :lol: Looks better where is't been for the last 2 years. macka
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now