tongueboy Member 457 Member For: 23y 6m 5d Gender: Male Location: Tamworth, Armidale NSW Posted 10/04/03 06:24 AM Posted 10/04/03 06:24 AM I'm 39 - this is my mid-life crisis car Same here ,mid-life crisis at 45 , buy a black XR, get on to a wench 10 years younger and wander if its the car or you. No doubt it improves the circulation! :licklips:
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 10d Location: Toowoomba Posted 10/04/03 12:19 PM Posted 10/04/03 12:19 PM I'm 24 nearly 25
Raptor Member 66 Member For: 23y 11m 25d Posted 11/04/03 03:03 AM Posted 11/04/03 03:03 AM I'm 39 - this is my mid-life crisis car My plan exactly, though I'm holding off until next year. I'm 39 too.
Guest Phantom_xr6turbo Guests Posted 11/08/03 01:27 PM Posted 11/08/03 01:27 PM im 16 and on my P's and got my xr6 turbo in january and loving every second oh yeh I could prove to the rta that I was a good driver and needed p's to remain employed with the job im at which worked oh yeh its a company car
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 5m Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 12/08/03 02:23 AM Posted 12/08/03 02:23 AM I'm almost ...................55.....also going on 25 or so.This is my penultimate life crisis.Now I just want more power, reckon I'll be happy if I can get say 280.Even SWMBO is impressed.Mack.....
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 6d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 12/08/03 02:37 AM Posted 12/08/03 02:37 AM This is my penultimate life crisis.What plans then for the ultimate?
plonky The Bionic Man - half man-half titanium Member 1,766 Member For: 23y 5m 27d Location: Dodge Scat Pack Posted 12/08/03 03:21 AM Posted 12/08/03 03:21 AM Ken....awake at this time of day? You never cease to surprise me LOL
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 6d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 12/08/03 03:33 AM Posted 12/08/03 03:33 AM Ken....awake at this time of day? You never cease to surprise me LOL
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 5m Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 12/08/03 03:34 AM Posted 12/08/03 03:34 AM Well,As far as vehicles go, It's anyones (or Fords design team) guess though I've always had a penchant to build a GT40 replica, mit all dat's good and a well built 351 pushing from behind.Failing that, it's to live till I'm 80, then take up the ciggies again and run through a field of *beep* barefoot.How's about that.
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 6d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 12/08/03 03:37 AM Posted 12/08/03 03:37 AM Well,As far as vehicles go, It's anyones (or Fords design team) guess though I've always had a penchant to build a GT40 replica, mit all dat's good and a well built 351 pushing from behind.Failing that, it's to live till I'm 80, then take up the ciggies again and run through a field of *beep* barefoot.How's about that. Both sound good to me, Mack ... just a question though? What fertiliser would you use on a field of *beep*? :lol:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now