stang Legacy Donating Member 1,353 Member For: 22y 8m 14d Location: Melbourne Posted 08/02/05 07:11 AM Posted 08/02/05 07:11 AM This For any Police That are on this site.Was driving down a street that veers off dandynong rd just before chadstone shopping centre(where the car yard use to be it takes you to murrumbeena rd.)Anyway I don`t know whether I was meant to be doing 50 or 60,I think I was doing 55 anyway there was a patrol car in a side st with a policeman aiming his radar as cars drove by. Do they pull you over or do they have a camera in the gun or what?
velociTy Team Velocity Member 1,202 Member For: 22y 6d Gender: Male Location: Margs WA Posted 08/02/05 07:15 AM Posted 08/02/05 07:15 AM mate you better hand your licence over now before thy send the swat team over :lol: :lol:
stang Legacy Donating Member 1,353 Member For: 22y 8m 14d Location: Melbourne Posted 08/02/05 07:19 AM Author Posted 08/02/05 07:19 AM mate you better hand your licence over now before thy send the swat team over :lol: :lol:Ya bas*ard(jokingly of course) I am a sales rep on the road not worried about the fine just demerits they do add up.But wouldn`t you want to know.I am speed camera paranoid even though as you can tell I dont speed.
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 08/02/05 07:22 AM Posted 08/02/05 07:22 AM If there is a cop holding a radar or laser gun they would of came after you........otherwise don't worry about it
Ford_Power Member 798 Member For: 23y 6m 3d Posted 08/02/05 07:41 AM Posted 08/02/05 07:41 AM Yep, if they caught you speeding, they would have waved you down to pull over.Ross
stang Legacy Donating Member 1,353 Member For: 22y 8m 14d Location: Melbourne Posted 08/02/05 07:46 AM Author Posted 08/02/05 07:46 AM Yep, if they caught you speeding, they would have waved you down to pull over.RossMaybe he likes T`s that's why he ws smiling at me .They were both in the car I thought they would follow you,but these days who knows.
thebrunks Member 665 Member For: 22y 2m 24d Location: Gold Coast Posted 08/02/05 08:00 AM Posted 08/02/05 08:00 AM Yeh if it was a Highway Patrol car or traffic cop they'd definately chase & pull you over. They like to do the Copper stride & the serious face bullsh*t, they seem to get off on it! Then they like to ask (in deep authority voice) "is there any reason why you are doing 55 in a 50 zone???" They must teach them this procedure at piggy school!Russ
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 24d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 08/02/05 11:19 AM Posted 08/02/05 11:19 AM Oh HELLL, not another cop bashing thread!!! No wonder the boys in blue don't post here any more. I reckon you've survived this time stang. If they had got you for something they'd have pulled you straight over.
stang Legacy Donating Member 1,353 Member For: 22y 8m 14d Location: Melbourne Posted 08/02/05 12:30 PM Author Posted 08/02/05 12:30 PM Thanks for putting my mind at ease,even though I don`t speed,The paranoia of being zapped by a camera is very high. when you on the road as a rep which is quite alot it only takes 5 k`s over a couple times to start you worring about the points adding up. p.s I had no intention in turning this into a cop bashing thread.
Marcos Member 289 Member For: 22y 10m 24d Location: Central Coast NSW Posted 08/02/05 01:23 PM Posted 08/02/05 01:23 PM Only 6 months ago I was travelling a healthy 125 in 110 zone at Wyong on the freeway. I saw the copper after he spotted me, slowed rapidly down to 110 as I approached him and he waved his index finger at me. I waited for months for the fine, nothing came. I actually searched the net to find pics of the device he was using, found out it was one of the laser radars, not a speed camera. I guess he would have had to pull me over then and there to fine me. I reackon your safe.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now