Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Site protagonist
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: At the lights, waiting for you.
Posted

Great choice B.B. I'd get shaddow chrome rather than chrome though. Also get the 9.5inch rears the dish is awesome.

Geea. :spoton:

  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Powered by Ford's 3.7 V6 = Zoom Zoom Zoom!
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 11m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Tweed Heads
Posted
Great choice B.B. I'd get shaddow chrome rather than chrome though. Also get the 9.5inch rears the dish is awesome.

Geea. :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can only get 8.5" in the 18's with shadow chrome, but 9" with full chrome, dunno why?

9.5" only come in the 19's, which are nice, but also dearer.

Why do you rather the shadow chrome over the full chrome, is it just personal choice or is there another reason, cause the shadow chrome is about $600 cheaper. I just thought the dearer, shinier ones would look (whats the new word you young fellas would use, oh yeh) sick!

Guest bossman
  • Guests
Posted

I got chrome xdha 20's (I think is the brand) with tyres for $2600 when I exchanged my 18's. Let me know if you want the details.

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 5m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gold Coast
Posted

I think it comes down to personal choice between shadow chrome and chromies, dont know if theirs any advantages/disadvantages for either. The fusions look pretty good and are a good price too. I guess the chrome ones would stand out more. You could save up and get some polished simmons, bloody good wheel and look awesome. Need a bit more maintenance though! :spoton:

Shane.

  • I see red
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 21d
  • Location: nowhere in particular
Posted
Ross (Falchoon) has Zenetti Fusions in 19's for sale, I've seen them on his beast and they look awesome...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:spoton:Fusion Zenetti 19 x 8.5" For Sale

In fact they're the only thing that ross has going for him....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:spoton::glad: More than I can say for you Lumpy...

Simmons are good too, if I had the buck$ that's what I would get. There was a set on eBay a while back (can't remember if they were 18s or 19s but :glad: )

  • Seriously Flukey Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
They also have the same rims as on the DJR 320 XR8's in 19inch and they look mad too in Shadow Chrome and a lot cheaper then Fusions. Be different!

:lockd: or link?? I need new tyres, I figure I might as well get new rims too.

Here you go! CLICK HERE

$1999 for 19x8.5 is :spoton: cheap! Plus add another 200 if you want to got 9 or 9.5 in the back! :spoton:

I love those rims! :spit:

These are nice rims. What do you think Barry, would they look good on a Blueprint T?

  • Powered by Ford's 3.7 V6 = Zoom Zoom Zoom!
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 11m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Tweed Heads
Posted
They also have the same rims as on the DJR 320 XR8's in 19inch and they look mad too in Shadow Chrome and a lot cheaper then Fusions. Be different!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:pooh: or link?? I need new tyres, I figure I might as well get new rims too.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Here you go! CLICK HERE

$1999 for 19x8.5 is :spoton: cheap! Plus add another 200 if you want to got 9 or 9.5 in the back! :spoton:

I love those rims! :msm:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

These are nice rims. What do you think Barry, would they look good on a Blueprint T?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Anything would look good on Blueprint, ha ha :pooh:

I must admit, that is one of the best buys around especially for 19's, BUT

call me old fashioned cause I have a thing for big wide fat lips ( I'm talkin wheels here by the way), and I still like tripple chrome. :lockd:

Does anyone know what is street legal width for a BA in NSW? I think it may be 1" wider than standard issue which is 9". :ermm:

Thanks for the input coming in, I love lookin at pictures of other members cars with different wheels, :spit:

Cheers B.B.

  • Powered by Ford's 3.7 V6 = Zoom Zoom Zoom!
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 11m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Tweed Heads
Posted
:nono:
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 8m 22d
Posted

Does anyone have any information as to the weights of different wheels by style, (within a given size) and the weights of different wheel/tyre combinations between different sizes)?

There is a lot of mass to rotate, translate and oscillate

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 8m 22d
Posted

......and while we are at it,

the weights of bigger/better brake rotors and callipers?

(e.g. Std's vs Premo's vs Brembo's etc. )(vs ceramics anyone?)

regards

aa

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...