Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 22d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 15/08/05 09:34 AM Posted 15/08/05 09:34 AM BUMP! thought the newbies around here might find this interesting, im gunna give it a go later this week!
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 7d Gender: Male Posted 16/08/05 12:54 AM Posted 16/08/05 12:54 AM I tried so hard to get that damn 90mm drain pipe adapter but no luck..this is a good thread but..good luck TL!!
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 16/08/05 05:43 AM Author Posted 16/08/05 05:43 AM I tried so hard to get that damn 90mm drain pipe adapter but no luck..this is a good thread but..good luck TL!!I got mine from the Bibra Lake store on Spearwood Ave, just off Stock Rd. But this was a while ago now. I can not see why they would no longer stock it!
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 7d Gender: Male Posted 17/08/05 04:56 AM Posted 17/08/05 04:56 AM cheers mate..I gave up and destroyed the air box to get the xr8 cai in =)
eMPee Member 247 Member For: 22y 6m 22d Location: Sydney Posted 17/08/05 06:57 AM Posted 17/08/05 06:57 AM lol @ destroying airbox
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 7d Gender: Male Posted 17/08/05 07:58 AM Posted 17/08/05 07:58 AM haha, yea. cai seems pretty tite but, so I guess its all good!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now