ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 06/05/03 05:35 AM Posted 06/05/03 05:35 AM hey guys,there's also heaps of room around Boondall entertainment centre, just up the road a tad.Scotty
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 06/05/03 05:39 AM Author Posted 06/05/03 05:39 AM schmidty,Just a quick question about the meeting point. Is it actually ON the gateway motorway?? Is the the best idea? Just from experience of our last get together, took about half an hour for everyone to show up, then we just had a bit of a chat and a quick get to know you before we headed off for photo's. I'm just not sure that on the side of the Gateway is the best place to meet. Maybe if we take the kingsford smith drive turn off there is a bunch of parking there, but is possibly difficult for northsiders to get to.Anyways that's just my thoughts. I'm easy though, and will go with the flow. Yep, under the Gateway Arterial overpass on Kingsford drive, both to the left and right there is ample parking isn't there?Sounds good!Hey Goose, we said 10:00am last time didn't we? I wasn't that late....lol. It was the trucks fault, I didn't ask it to crack my windscreen did I? :lol:
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 06/05/03 05:41 AM Author Posted 06/05/03 05:41 AM hey guys,there's also heaps of room around Boondall entertainment centre, just up the road a tad.Scottythere is? isn't it all swamp/bog/mangroves?Suppose you could take the exit and wait near the national park entrance to the right if you are "Northbound"?Think Goose has the right idea. BTW dude, what ever happened to those pics.
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 06/05/03 09:28 AM Posted 06/05/03 09:28 AM what about toombul shopping centre car park big and safe. close to gateway as well
Goose 00-XRG / 006-FPV Legacy Donating Member 530 Member For: 23y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 06/05/03 11:51 AM Posted 06/05/03 11:51 AM grrrreat idea schmidty
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 06/05/03 12:06 PM Posted 06/05/03 12:06 PM hey goose we can not wait how did you know that's what I am called any way
Goose 00-XRG / 006-FPV Legacy Donating Member 530 Member For: 23y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 06/05/03 01:41 PM Posted 06/05/03 01:41 PM Hahahapure guess mate. I have a mate who's last name is also Schmidt, so I just figured it might be yours as well. And being the Aussie that I am, I just "bunged" a Y on then end
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 9m Location: North Brisbane Posted 06/05/03 10:38 PM Posted 06/05/03 10:38 PM Guys, I hate to say it, but unfortunately I will be unable to make it on that day - prior arrangements dictate.I send my apologies and hope that you all have a great day. :(
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 07/05/03 12:37 AM Posted 07/05/03 12:37 AM UXR06,Its a shame that you won't be able to make it. Now it will be just me & the dwarves, he he he.Scotty.p.s. hope AXW01 doesn't read this, cause he's only partial dwarf
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 07/05/03 01:29 AM Author Posted 07/05/03 01:29 AM Guys, I hate to say it, but unfortunately I will be unable to make it on that day - prior arrangements dictate.I send my apologies and hope that you all have a great day. :( Ahhh, no dude.Spewin!! Hope to catch up with you anoter time.We will definatley have to lean towards the Queensland Raceway idea you had for next time, what do you say?Take care.
Recommended Posts