HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 29d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 10/04/03 04:47 AM Author Posted 10/04/03 04:47 AM Guys,Do you think it would be cool if other XR's join the party? I mean not all of us own BA XR6 Turbo's, for that matter BA XR's. I'd welcome earlier models for sure.Hell, before the BA, I LOVED the EL XR, came soo close to throwing my life away by purchasing every fully optioned one I would ever come across. The AU XR's are still sweet. The ED and EF's are still magical cars. Hell, they are all Fords, therefore they R O C K !!!So come one come all I say. Go the XR's. B) Any other thoughts or opinions ppl?
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 11/04/03 06:54 AM Posted 11/04/03 06:54 AM Hey Brissy lads,as long as it wears a blue oval any car should be made welcome. After all I believe the passion is in following FOMOCO.Scotty
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 29d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 14/04/03 12:42 PM Author Posted 14/04/03 12:42 PM Guys,If only we could get a group together at a drop of a hat.Just looking outside on our entertainment area and oh man, looking out at Fisherman's Island towards one of the two oil refineries. They are burning off, one of the stacks is producing a flame the size of itself, bright orange glow surrounds the flame. What a time to have a bunch of XR's in the foreground. Pity I have no film, otherwise I'd go for a little drive myself.Awesome stuff.I need a digital camera............"D'oh"!!
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 24/04/03 05:11 AM Posted 24/04/03 05:11 AM Hi to the brisbane guys has any thing been done in regards to run we are keen to take the acid rush turbo for a run. We have the surround sound to keep us entertained if needed. just love driving these wonderfull machines
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 29d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 24/04/03 05:51 AM Author Posted 24/04/03 05:51 AM Hi to the brisbane guys has any thing been done in regards to run we are keen to take the acid rush turbo for a run. We have the surround sound to keep us entertained if needed. just love driving these wonderfull machines Well???
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 29/04/03 10:36 AM Posted 29/04/03 10:36 AM To the brisbane turbo xr6 owners what about a run a though brisbane valley possible morning tea at wivenhoe dam than though esk and up to toowoomba for lunch photo session at both places on on the way.back to brissy on highway.maybe sunday 25th of may
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 01/05/03 12:20 AM Posted 01/05/03 12:20 AM Sounds like a half decent plan, maybe Esk & back would be enough.Scotty
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 01/05/03 04:21 AM Posted 01/05/03 04:21 AM HI KTFORD is there any one else you know how would like to come.
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 29d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 01/05/03 09:42 AM Author Posted 01/05/03 09:42 AM Sounds cool, only one worry....What are the roads like towards Esk? Not stone damage city is it? Loose gravel....etc....etc. Still have the scar on the windscreen, was fixed by Windscreens O'Brien but it's starting to crack again!!! D'oh. Will have to fork over $280 soon for a new windscreen.Where would be the photo locations be? Is it pretty nice stuff out there iaschmidt?I liked the mountain drive idea personally to maleny or or more of a coastal run, up or down, sure there would be pleanty of cool places for pics. More eye candy for people that we would be passing....lol. Not that we would be speeding at all Turbo6, what happened to the idea of QLD raceway? Anyone still keen?
Guest FlashingRED Guests Posted 01/05/03 01:36 PM Posted 01/05/03 01:36 PM Whoooo yeah, count me in guys. I think both spots have their advantages, probably the Maleny run a tad more, but is there any reason we could'nt do both ? ( different days of course ).Plenty of photo ops. on maleny run too.There's a great spot at a dam in the basin below Montville. Nice backdrop !Sunday 25th May sounds good for me too.The more cars we get, the better it would be.Be a great chance to meet you all too. :o
Recommended Posts