GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 19/08/03 04:43 AM Posted 19/08/03 04:43 AM Dyno steve would like to know what day we would like to have a dyno day. a couple of days I suggested were august 30 or 13th or the 20 of september these are saterdays maybe we can look at this or some other dates. Ian
mratz Member 15 Member For: 23y 2m 21d Location: Dalby Qld Posted 19/08/03 05:21 AM Posted 19/08/03 05:21 AM Track days are the go for me.Maybe Morgan Park at Warwick could be considered. Great Track and great drive from Brisbane or anywhere out there.Q.R. would be great as well.Cheers
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 21/08/03 11:59 PM Author Posted 21/08/03 11:59 PM Need work done on our N/A first Might have to miss out this time.Refinance has come through so I've got enough cash to do "some" of the mods. She won't be supercharged with a 6psi vortech kit as I was hoping, not that rich but I'm seriously thinking about doing something similiar to what "BARA" has done, if you don't mind of course dude. I'm impressed that you managed to get so much out of your N/A without touching the ECU or any induction of the forced variety. 200 to 220 with the edition of the throttle body maybe, 240...mmmm. Awesome N/A Ute BTW......That's what I like to see.I'm also looking for a 'run-around' 4 cyl car for travelling to work and back.....Absolute limit is $2,500.......Know anyone that are looking to sell something with a fairly decent and reliable 'donk'? I'd be interested.
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 23/08/03 12:59 AM Posted 23/08/03 12:59 AM KTFORD will be there if it's the 30th of August or the 13th of September. Unfortunately if it isn't on till the 20th, Mrs H will have me up the coast for a few days. Me having fingers crossed that I can attend as I gat a real buzz from watching dynos.Scotty
DallasQLD Legacy Donating Member 1,197 Member For: 23y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Albany Creek QLD Posted 24/08/03 12:54 AM Posted 24/08/03 12:54 AM The karts at Darlington Park are supplied by the venue. Its an awesome track....
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 26/08/03 02:18 AM Posted 26/08/03 02:18 AM Hi brisbane guys are we out there!what sort of get together are we planing next as we would love to get together soon also we will have our new wheels after 5 months.
cooltint Member 686 Member For: 23y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast QLD Posted 26/08/03 05:03 AM Posted 26/08/03 05:03 AM C'mon guys I'm keen let's get something going! Any suggestions
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 26/08/03 06:48 AM Posted 26/08/03 06:48 AM C'mon guys I'm keen let's get something going! Any suggestionsI have tentative plans to be on the Gold Coast and in Brisbane sometime in the fortnight 8th September - 26th September. I have a couple of weeks off and I wanted to visit friends on the Coast and Family in Brissy.If you guys have organised something during this period and I'm still in the area, I'd luv to join you!
DallasQLD Legacy Donating Member 1,197 Member For: 23y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Albany Creek QLD Posted 26/08/03 07:13 AM Posted 26/08/03 07:13 AM I am suggesting a drive to Darlington Park and then we can have a fang around the kart track. Any takers?
AMoffat Member 744 Member For: 23y 10m 1d Posted 26/08/03 08:31 AM Posted 26/08/03 08:31 AM I'm interested for a date in September. My mates went up to Darlington Park on their bikes for a track day on the weeknd (24th August). They have raved about it.
Recommended Posts