HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 25/06/03 06:23 AM Author Posted 25/06/03 06:23 AM will let you know when we meet up for the cruise. don't need any written evidence against me. hahaha, nah is nothing illegal. If it does what it's supposed to do will let you know when we get back from drags tonightHey dude,High 13's hey?Interesting to see what you have done. That's it, make me more jealous. Mongrel!!! :DCatch ya on the 20th.....Hopefully, that's if we have our car....hmmm.
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 25/06/03 09:46 AM Posted 25/06/03 09:46 AM Hi Adam,haven't heard from you in a while. Shame "the Bank" was rained out tonight.I'll see you guys on the 20th. The big cheese asked at our meeting this morning who wanted what off for July & I replied that I'll need the 19 & 20th off thankyou very much.Scotty
Goose 00-XRG / 006-FPV Legacy Donating Member 530 Member For: 23y 9m 24d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 25/06/03 12:06 PM Posted 25/06/03 12:06 PM ED, what do ya mean "hopefully" you'll have your car? dramas?Scotty, yeah is a bugger bout willowbank but it happens, next test'n'tune is July 9th, so we'll be going out again then
Guest xr6 turbo Guests Posted 26/06/03 04:35 AM Posted 26/06/03 04:35 AM Wizzer,You probably won't see my xrt around for a while, I've had some pins put in my left foot so I can't drive it (manual). I'm starting to get withdrawals already, it's only been a week.Rob
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 26/06/03 06:07 AM Author Posted 26/06/03 06:07 AM ED, what do ya mean "hopefully" you'll have your car? dramas?Scotty, yeah is a bugger bout willowbank but it happens, next test'n'tune is July 9th, so we'll be going out again thenGoose,You know how it is. Both you and I are cursed, well that's what it feels like :hiwelcome: Hmmmm, rust, ALREADY!!!!!Bl**dy tinfoil!!!May or may not have the car as it will be another, gee will Ford do the favour of paying for something that is WARRANTY!!!Right hand side passenger door. The paint on the seem has cracked exposing the metal.and there is already surface rust there, hpoefully not too bad, who knows what other problem areas there are.It is possible we will be there as we may not be able to get the "Kwik Fix guy to fix it straight away as once again......WE ARE PLAYING THE FORD WAITING GAME.I Sware, I miss the AU III VCT!!!!!
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 22d Location: North Brisbane Posted 26/06/03 06:24 AM Posted 26/06/03 06:24 AM Hello boys, did you miss me?? :D I started a new job 5 weeks ago and have been extremely busy on one of those 90degree learning curves.......I may even be able to make the 20th, shock horror! I will try to have the ute "done" (Chiptorque) by then. Other little things have been looked after already, all it needs is a little more boost!It will be good to see the extended gathering this time!
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 26/06/03 06:35 AM Author Posted 26/06/03 06:35 AM Hello boys, did you miss me?? :D I started a new job 5 weeks ago and have been extremely busy on one of those 90degree learning curves.......I may even be able to make the 20th, shock horror! I will try to have the ute "done" (Chiptorque) by then. Other little things have been looked after already, all it needs is a little more boost!It will be good to see the extended gathering this time! Yes we did you hoon, how the hell are ya?That's what I need: A NEW JOB!About to execute a psychopathic rampage here, so sick to death of it. Anyway, it's 4:30pm, time to get drunk!!!! My only way of coping with working in such a s**thole!!!Anyone know of positions, IT, flipping burgers, labourer, ANYTHING!!!
Guest jason Guests Posted 26/06/03 06:59 AM Posted 26/06/03 06:59 AM Hi guys,I would love to go for a cruise with fellow XR6T members from this forum. Just letting you guys know that the date of the 20 July clashes with the V8Suprecars at QLD Raceway. At this point in time time I'm tied up with going to the V8Supercars. A club run on the following weekend would suit me better. I guess a few fellow club members will also be at the V8Supercars.
Cam Member 397 Member For: 23y 8m Location: Brisbane Posted 26/06/03 09:49 AM Posted 26/06/03 09:49 AM Hi Guys - finaloised my trip to New Zealand today - wont ne back until the 21st DOH!So I wont be able to make it on the 20th after all.
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 26/06/03 10:35 AM Posted 26/06/03 10:35 AM sorry to hear that you wont be here cam. will have to try and keep the group together with out you.
Recommended Posts