BlueXR6Turbo The Best Member Legacy Donating Member 1,970 Member For: 23y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 07/01/05 01:46 AM Posted 07/01/05 01:46 AM THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUNDUpload failed. You are not permitted to upload a file with that file extension.well that so totally ruins the whole effect! Just zip the file and upload it. What file extension did it have?
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 07/01/05 02:29 AM Posted 07/01/05 02:29 AM What can I say.... Its worth lookin at <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Duuuuuhhh, Heuck. Have you theen my batheball? :lol: <{POST_SNAPBACK}>HAHAHAHAHA!!no onyens.. no onyens. :lol:
LAZY6 Member 620 Member For: 21y 10m 14d Gender: Male Posted 07/01/05 03:57 AM Posted 07/01/05 03:57 AM I got this in an email a while back but only showed 3 pics
GalaxyGirl Member 21 Member For: 22y 4m 13d Location: Sydney Posted 07/01/05 06:12 AM Author Posted 07/01/05 06:12 AM I got something to work!...
ExAreSix TRAITOR Legacy Donating Member 1,063 Member For: 23y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: Townsville, NQ Posted 07/01/05 06:47 AM Posted 07/01/05 06:47 AM I got something to work!... Looks like a photochop?Did it really happen? Did the big crane really go over? I have my doubts seeing that pic. It looks pretty stable in the previous pics... Sure, the Irish are pretty stupid, but THAT stupid??
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 07/01/05 07:09 AM Posted 07/01/05 07:09 AM I got something to work!... Looks like a photochop?Did it really happen? Did the big crane really go over? I have my doubts seeing that pic. It looks pretty stable in the previous pics... Sure, the Irish are pretty stupid, but THAT stupid??I agree, looks like a photochop to me too. ...........Dag's will know!
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 8d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 07/01/05 07:51 AM Posted 07/01/05 07:51 AM Nope..... I saw this whole sequence 4 months ago with the doctored picture of the green crane going at the end.....
theeone Member 349 Member For: 23y 4m 17d Location: Hoddles Creek (VIC) Posted 07/01/05 10:12 AM Posted 07/01/05 10:12 AM Checkout the cars in the backround, they tell tales
Jaymz Member 190 Member For: 22y 9m 27d Location: Noosa Posted 07/01/05 10:14 AM Posted 07/01/05 10:14 AM Yep its definitely a fake.......the 1st tow truck in the picture is the same as the shot in pic no. 6.........and the vehicles in the background are the same ones also.....different bunch of cars in the background when the 2nd tow truck arrives
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 21d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 07/01/05 10:25 AM Posted 07/01/05 10:25 AM I agree, looks like a photochop to me too. ...........Dag's will know! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Definate chop still pissfunny but!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now