Jump to content

How well did you score?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted
What did santa bring you guys?

I got some quicksilver shorts, a billabong belt, an mp3 player, a couple of shirts, a ford calender, a pair of thongs, some undies :cry: , and an MP3 player.

All in all I think I did bloody well  <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

2 MP3 players?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wish :( sorry.... stuffed up :D

  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Inactive Members
  • Member For: 23y 11d
  • Location: Newcastle
Posted
I :wub:SWMBO. :nod:

:o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Whe must be a wonderful person :beeer:

I'm just getting ready :o

:mavrick:

:k24t:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 16d
  • Location: Wagga Wagga
Posted

Santa was very good to me.. I got an Xbox, clothes, games, dvd, cd's, and a few other little bits and pieces.. all in all was good..

The only prob I have now is deciding whether to play the XBox or the PC

Pedro

  • Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 3d
  • Location: Toowoomba
Posted
Santa was very good to me.. I got an Xbox, clothes, games, dvd, cd's, and a few other little bits and pieces.. all in all was good..

The only prob I have now is deciding whether to play the XBox or the PC

Pedro

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Go out and get yourself a copy of Project Gotham Racing 2 on xbox, that will keep you occupied for long enough to forget you even have a pc. :innocent:

Dazza.

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
I'm just getting ready

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:o NEWBIE!!!

What's this site coming to when we just let any Holden-driving hack into our sacred halls? :huh:

Surely we can form a committee or something to stamp this out!!!! :banghead:

So folks, as you may have guessed, I know Mavrick (<_<) ... please don't be too hard on him, just cause he drives a Berlina (Gen III), very slowly and is forever trying to catch up to My Preciousss ... :spoton:

....

Oh, alright ... I'll do the right thing ...

:spoton:Mavrick :thumbsup:

Watchyawearn?

:k24t:

  • I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Brisbane
Posted

24% got nothing???

Well same here....lol. All I got was, well, rather not say. :spoton::thumbsup:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 2m 15d
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
24% got nothing???

To Own a T and then mod it through the year, I would say its Xmas everyday :spoton:

Ken

  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted
:spoton:Mavrick :w00t2:

Watchyawearn? 

:sofa:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

probably nothing if you know him you crusty old bas*ard

:gooff:

:sofa:

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
probably nothing if you know him you crusty old bas*ard

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just exactly how do you know I'm "crusty" ... you been looking in my undies drawer or something? :spoton:

:blush:

:spoton:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...