BRI BRI's XR Member 90 Member For: 22y 2m 6d Location: Narre Warren STH Posted 18/12/04 02:43 AM Posted 18/12/04 02:43 AM Miss Aly and I went to Calder last night for the first time to see the local boys run.As spectators it was easy to see that you would have to do a lot of runs to get every thing down pat, to achieve good quarter times.Well done Prettzel (Knotty) very good times considering first two runs and not much time for prep. I have no reason to doubt these guys, Im so impressed that Nick(Big Dick) is fitting an EMS to my ute as this goes to air. These guys are true to there word so put your ears on you might find something out Well done Pretzel.
Miyagi fordxr5turbodotcom Member 892 Member For: 22y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: Point Cook, Vic Posted 18/12/04 03:17 AM Posted 18/12/04 03:17 AM can we please not start up another debate about the dyno... it's old hat news that just smells of beer, tequila, jagermeister and vodka.... or is that just my breath at the moment after last nights efforts... THE HEAD IT HURTS!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>yeah there is no debate?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>just trying a pre-emptive strike on to hopefully curb another long boring discussion... Awesome to hear more ppl getting good experiences out of DW and EMS!
Guest Guests Posted 18/12/04 03:27 AM Posted 18/12/04 03:27 AM just trying a pre-emptive strike on to hopefully curb another long boring discussion... Awesome to hear more ppl getting good experiences out of DW and EMS! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>yeah havent heard from most of the baggers and beans?
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 18/12/04 03:49 AM Posted 18/12/04 03:49 AM I ran 13.3 with my exede and larger fuel pump...I thought I only had 258rwkw...damn tuners always getting it wrong :lol: Well done Pretzel...at least you were out there having a go
Guest Guests Posted 18/12/04 03:52 AM Posted 18/12/04 03:52 AM I ran 13.3 with my exede and larger fuel pump...I thought I only had 258rwkw...damn tuners always getting it wrong :lol: Well done Pretzel...at least you were out there having a go <{POST_SNAPBACK}>well done ducati jb what mph and 60' did you run?
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 18/12/04 03:57 AM Posted 18/12/04 03:57 AM 2.2 and 107mph..I think...can't be positive Nick as it was well over a year ago
Guest Guests Posted 18/12/04 04:02 AM Posted 18/12/04 04:02 AM 2.2 and 107mph..I think...can't be positive Nick as it was well over a year ago<{POST_SNAPBACK}>cool
aps Member 1,505 Member For: 23y 6m 24d Posted 18/12/04 04:09 AM Posted 18/12/04 04:09 AM Well done on your ET and MPH last night pretzel and that's whay counts afterall though I suspect that the weight you used for the calculation is slightly high. I've had my manual T on the weigh bridge, you should do the same to ensure accurate power calculations. You have to be happy with that ET in any event.Peter
Guest Guests Posted 18/12/04 04:26 AM Posted 18/12/04 04:26 AM just a thought has anyone else run this et or mph on std injectors yet?pretzel hope im right in my thinking this might be the quickest t with std injectors and pump fuel?intersting thought!has anyone else run these numbers?
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 18/12/04 04:36 AM Posted 18/12/04 04:36 AM I had stock injectors but used a rising rate reg to ram the fuel through :lol:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now