Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Two letters hold the key young Ken - DM

That'll give you a couple of days anyway!

Trent.

  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 22d
Posted
Hey ken she is that slow at posting it will takeall night to see one post.

Ian

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No more 5.30am breakfasts for you. :banghead:

<_<

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
:k24t: There is only one thing to do Ken :banghead:      :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mate, we've been together nearly 30 years ... there's no question about who's spirit has been crushed, etc. ... um, sorry sweetie, not crushed ... you know what I mean ... aw :pinch: .... I'm of to the Donating Members Section, at least I'm safe there (for now). <_<

:ermm:

  • My new toy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld.
Posted
Hey ken she is that slow at posting it will takeall night to see one post.

Ian

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No more 5.30am breakfasts for you. :banghead:

<_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But lea you know you want to just dont tell ken its our secret. :lol:

Ian

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted
What goes away stays away. <_<

:banghead:

glad that don't apply here. To Lea we say welcome & condolences on the arranged wedding. I guess no chances of an annulment after all this time

Scotty

  • My new toy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld.
Posted
:k24t: There is only one thing to do Ken :banghead:      :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mate, we've been together nearly 30 years ... there's no question about who's spirit has been crushed, etc. ... um, sorry sweetie, not crushed ... you know what I mean ... aw :pinch: .... I'm of to the Donating Members Section, at least I'm safe there (for now). <_<

:o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mate the spare bed for you tonight. :ermm:

Ian

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted
Hey ken she is that slow at posting it will takeall night to see one post.

Ian

No more 5.30am breakfasts for you. :banghead:

<_<

I shouldn't worry about Ian's fingers of fury Lea, if you see something posted by him without spelling mistakes, Anita wrote it

Scotty

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted

Where's that banning Trumpy ... my arm can't take much more of this beating. <_<

I know, I'm off to the other room to post in peace. She may read it, but at least I won't get more of this pounding!!! :banghead:

:pinch:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 22d
Posted
What goes away stays away. :k24t:

:banghead:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

glad that don't apply here. To Lea we say welcome & condolences on the arranged wedding. I guess no chances of an annulment after all this time

Scotty

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm only hanging around for the money. I just wish he would hurry up and produce it :pinch:

<_<

  • My new toy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld.
Posted
What goes away stays away. <_<

:banghead:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

glad that don't apply here. To Lea we say welcome & condolences on the arranged wedding. I guess no chances of an annulment after all this time

Scotty

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What about what your mum told me today scotty does that stay away too.

Ian

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...