Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Bloody Orange Team (BOT)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canberra, Australia
Posted

This is one of the warrenty issues I'm getting resolved next week (service time). 5th gear is crap. Sometimes I have to fiddle around a few times to get it in clean. Known problem on more than a few cars.

  • Colossal Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

Well I took her in for service this morning and they are gonna check it out for me. The service (30000k) is costing me $160 and I'm supplying the oil (Magnatec 10W40) and filter, otherwise it would have cost $250!! They told me all it is is an oil and filter change and a bunch of safety checks... fkn rip off! :w00t2: But I want them to check and make sure the latest ECU update is on so I dont have much choice. I'm surprised they dont even change the plugs.

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted

My Precioussss had the 5th gear crunching problem. I took her back to the dealer and they replaced the syncro ... problem solved. Haven't heard a peep since. :w00t2:

.. all under warranty ..

:w00t2:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...