Guest Marcus Guests Posted 13/12/04 02:03 AM Posted 13/12/04 02:03 AM Hi Guys,I just thought I would let you guys know that after alot of shopping around for a APS phase 2 kit I found out that CRD are offering a special on the kits which includes free installation so I ended up driving out with a phase 2 kit for $4000.00.Pretty good savingcompared to $5700 a few months ago.
xlr8ed Phantom lives Member 1,417 Member For: 22y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: who knows Posted 13/12/04 02:14 AM Posted 13/12/04 02:14 AM Welcome Marcus, sounds like a great deal.What car do you own and where are the pics mate..jeff
Miyagi fordxr5turbodotcom Member 892 Member For: 22y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Point Cook, Vic Posted 13/12/04 02:34 AM Posted 13/12/04 02:34 AM yes I think more detail is required on all fronts!
Guest Marcus Guests Posted 13/12/04 03:10 AM Posted 13/12/04 03:10 AM I Have a 03 sedan that I bought second hand so I will post some pics soon.
CnC SportCompact.biz Member 328 Member For: 23y 6m 21d Location: Canberra Posted 14/12/04 01:29 PM Posted 14/12/04 01:29 PM Sounds like a good deal
fordboy1981 Legacy Donating Member 2,076 Member For: 23y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 15/12/04 03:10 AM Posted 15/12/04 03:10 AM is this the from APS in melbourne or from one of it's dealers?Dave.
Miyagi fordxr5turbodotcom Member 892 Member For: 22y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Point Cook, Vic Posted 15/12/04 10:13 AM Posted 15/12/04 10:13 AM is this the from APS in melbourne or from one of it's dealers?Dave.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I wouldn't think it was a directive from APS... CRD are based in NSWs..http://www.croydonautosports.com.au/Cheers,Miyagi
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 19d Posted 15/12/04 10:18 AM Posted 15/12/04 10:18 AM Hi marcus..Phase II was resently revised ..with this revise came a price reduction..Retail for phase II is $4565 ...Paying $4000 is a big saving on retail...Bloody good effort
1ute Legacy Donating Member 195 Member For: 21y 10m 2d Location: Canberra Posted 15/12/04 12:30 PM Posted 15/12/04 12:30 PM Hello? APS...Are there any free installs going on in Canberra?How long does the work take? I would take time off work and travel for that price.Is the phase II ok for a MKII six speed or is it made for a 5 speed ????
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 19d Posted 15/12/04 12:33 PM Posted 15/12/04 12:33 PM Is the phase II ok for a MKII six speed or is it made for a 5 speed ????engine based mods...transmission doesn't matter
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now