Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 12/01/05 05:53 AM Posted 12/01/05 05:53 AM Hey guys, I just got back from getting my ute tinted by Bob this morning. Yep 20% is the way to go, and %5 on the back, I'm gald he talked me into it, it's so damn sexy.Bob is a champion bloke and he did an awsome job. If anyone else wants their tint's done in the sydney area go see Bob he will look after you. What else can I say, Its awsome cheers Matt<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yes call bob on 0411 333 069 for all ya window tinting needs <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Since I knew you first I want a comission Ivan
bjc Legacy Donating Member 2,823 Member For: 23y 24d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 13/01/05 12:24 PM Posted 13/01/05 12:24 PM I am sure I put a post here early this morning? Anyway can someone tell me what is 20%? Is it a brand or the darkness of tint?Thanks Brett
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 13/01/05 12:40 PM Posted 13/01/05 12:40 PM I am sure I put a post here early this morning? Anyway can someone tell me what is 20%? Is it a brand or the darkness of tint?Thanks Brett
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 13/01/05 12:49 PM Posted 13/01/05 12:49 PM I am sure I put a post here early this morning? Anyway can someone tell me what is 20%? Is it a brand or the darkness of tint?Thanks Brett<{POST_SNAPBACK}>it's the amount of light the tint will let through.you can think of it as darkness too I guess
bjc Legacy Donating Member 2,823 Member For: 23y 24d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 13/01/05 12:52 PM Posted 13/01/05 12:52 PM Thanks Cro.And to CHIPS your a Fckn Dck Wad, everyone is mentioning 20% but not what Brand!!!Brett
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 13/01/05 12:55 PM Posted 13/01/05 12:55 PM Thanks Cro.And to CHIPS your a Fckn Dck Wad, everyone is mentioning 20% but not what Brand!!!BrettHey easy bud!...I was just agreeing with your question, because I didn't understand what 20% meant either!
Bigbob Member 2 Member For: 21y 9m 7d Posted 14/01/05 07:52 AM Posted 14/01/05 07:52 AM Thanks Cro.And to CHIPS your a Fckn Dck Wad, everyone is mentioning 20% but not what Brand!!!Brett<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Ya all 20% is a darkness, in real terms it means it stops 80% of light comming throughDarkess legally possible film is actually 35% any tinting qustions please feel free to call me BOB "the tinter"0411 333 069 Sydney
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 14/01/05 08:06 AM Posted 14/01/05 08:06 AM Thanks Cro.And to CHIPS your a Fckn Dck Wad, everyone is mentioning 20% but not what Brand!!!BrettHi Ya all 20% is a darkness, in real terms it means it stops 80% of light comming throughDarkess legally possible film is actually 35% any tinting qustions please feel free to call me BOB "the tinter"0411 333 069 Sydney Thanks Bob !.......Good to see a civilised post.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now