XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 21d Posted 10/12/04 11:33 AM Posted 10/12/04 11:33 AM What IS the red line??????congrats at last :lol: redline is a poxy 6000rpm..not indicated on tacho by a redline :lol: ..try it
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 10/12/04 11:44 AM Posted 10/12/04 11:44 AM Well..It's in the garage :lol: Picked it up at lunch with 19km on it...It sat in the car park at work for a few hours and now I'm home the ODO shows 200km Filled up with vortex (caltex canberra airport) at 109.99c.Must admit that I hit 4000rpm two or three times. You can hear it wistle then..I guess I had better metion the bad things as I'm a Expensive Daewoo man at heart.hahaha...The SPEED'O has a red line but the TACO does not!!! WHAT THE?!?!The stop and go peddels are way too close together.There is no lock on the fuel cover/cap.It says FORD on the side (Never had that before).I will reserve judgement on performance untill it's run in.I will post the good stuff later.Ps: Please take these comments lightly..I bought the thing didnt I !!Pss: I haven't read the book yet....What IS the red line??????its a floating rev limiter... get used to it :lol:
1ute Legacy Donating Member 195 Member For: 21y 10m 4d Location: Canberra Posted 10/12/04 12:20 PM Author Posted 10/12/04 12:20 PM Doing a 600km round trip in the morning.I just moved to the ACT from Sydney.Gotta get from Canberra to Sydney for a pistol comp at (Malabah) 08:30.Gotta get back to Canberra by 18:00 for chrissy party.It's gunna be a fun filled day in lots of ways!Ps: Merry Christmass! HOHOHO....
1ute Legacy Donating Member 195 Member For: 21y 10m 4d Location: Canberra Posted 12/12/04 04:16 AM Author Posted 12/12/04 04:16 AM Can anyone host and or post some pic's?
1ute Legacy Donating Member 195 Member For: 21y 10m 4d Location: Canberra Posted 12/12/04 05:39 AM Author Posted 12/12/04 05:39 AM
Guest HERXR8 Guests Posted 31/01/05 03:57 AM Posted 31/01/05 03:57 AM Nice I love Vibe, it's almost as sexy as black.
1ute Legacy Donating Member 195 Member For: 21y 10m 4d Location: Canberra Posted 08/02/05 08:03 AM Author Posted 08/02/05 08:03 AM Vibe...It's like Black when you don't have Black...My hard cover is Black though. Just have to get the windows done to match.Anyway, no money left for window tint..I just booked in for an APS Phase 1.Goes in on Monday.. I hope it's not to long to phase 2 and then.... :lol:
igsta Member 371 Member For: 22y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 09/02/05 07:46 AM Posted 09/02/05 07:46 AM I wouldnt mod the engine for at least 5000Ks.
1ute Legacy Donating Member 195 Member For: 21y 10m 4d Location: Canberra Posted 09/02/05 10:38 AM Author Posted 09/02/05 10:38 AM I wouldnt mod the engine for at least 5000Ks.I've done 6200 since about 10/12/04..that's 8 weeks..Hmm, that's 775km per week.
LAZY6 Member 620 Member For: 21y 10m 14d Gender: Male Posted 11/02/05 05:56 PM Posted 11/02/05 05:56 PM I wouldnt mod the engine for at least 5000Ks.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>why?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now