maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 05/12/04 12:26 PM Posted 05/12/04 12:26 PM everyone talks the T up and now I can see why!!! I had the pleasure to drive my boss's red SSS T today for about an hour as it was business related. without a doubt it was the best car I have had the pleasure of driving. I own a fairly wuick ute and whilst it brings a smile to my face every time I hit the loud pedal nothing I have ever driven compares to the T. the way it just builds its boost and abuses the rear tyres is simply awesome. if ever I had 50 odd grand I know where I would spend it and for all you T drivers you are part of a very lucky minority...
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/12/04 01:36 PM Posted 05/12/04 01:36 PM all you T drivers you are part of a very lucky minority... Yep, and don't we know it
velociTy Team Velocity Member 1,202 Member For: 22y 11d Gender: Male Location: Margs WA Posted 05/12/04 02:17 PM Posted 05/12/04 02:17 PM everyone talks the T up and now I can see why!!! I had the pleasure to drive my boss's red SSS T today for about an hour as it was business related. without a doubt it was the best car I have had the pleasure of driving. I own a fairly wuick ute and whilst it brings a smile to my face every time I hit the loud pedal nothing I have ever driven compares to the T. the way it just builds its boost and abuses the rear tyres is simply awesome. if ever I had 50 odd grand I know where I would spend it and for all you T drivers you are part of a very lucky minority... <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks, makes the waiting even harder ive ordered mine with 6 speed, prem sound,sports leather,tint & full plastics and havent even driven or sat in a T yet .To make things worse they told me when I orderd it I would defenatly have it by the 22 nd Dec now there telling me they will have it on the 29 Dec To bad ive allready booked my holidays so I drive my new beast
velociTy Team Velocity Member 1,202 Member For: 22y 11d Gender: Male Location: Margs WA Posted 05/12/04 02:27 PM Posted 05/12/04 02:27 PM everyone talks the T up and now I can see why!!! I had the pleasure to drive my boss's red SSS T today for about an hour as it was business related. without a doubt it was the best car I have had the pleasure of driving. I own a fairly wuick ute and whilst it brings a smile to my face every time I hit the loud pedal nothing I have ever driven compares to the T. the way it just builds its boost and abuses the rear tyres is simply awesome. if ever I had 50 odd grand I know where I would spend it and for all you T drivers you are part of a very lucky minority... <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks, makes the waiting even harder ive ordered mine with 6 speed, prem sound,sports leather,tint & full plastics and havent even driven or sat in a T yet .To make things worse they told me when I orderd it I would defenatly have it by the 22 nd Dec now there telling me they will have it on the 29 Dec To bad ive allready booked my holidays so I drive my new beast <{POST_SNAPBACK}>forgot to mention that I havent even driven or been in a T yet
KrasH Bloody Orange Team (BOT) Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 23y 3m 18d Gender: Male Location: Canberra, Australia Posted 05/12/04 07:18 PM Posted 05/12/04 07:18 PM everyone talks the T up and now I can see why!!! I had the pleasure to drive my boss's red SSS T today for about an hour as it was business related. without a doubt it was the best car I have had the pleasure of driving. I own a fairly wuick ute and whilst it brings a smile to my face every time I hit the loud pedal nothing I have ever driven compares to the T. the way it just builds its boost and abuses the rear tyres is simply awesome. if ever I had 50 odd grand I know where I would spend it and for all you T drivers you are part of a very lucky minority... Thanks, makes the waiting even harder ive ordered mine with 6 speed, prem sound,sports leather,tint & full plastics and havent even driven or sat in a T yet .To make things worse they told me when I orderd it I would defenatly have it by the 22 nd Dec now there telling me they will have it on the 29 Dec To bad ive allready booked my holidays so I drive my new beast forgot to mention that I havent even driven or been in a T yet Same here. When I orderd my T No dealer in Canberra had demo T's to test drive. Well, one did but they wanted a deposit before they'd let me try, so I went to the other dealer out of spite.. 3 Months later, was the first time I drove one and I was more than happy with my choice. Especially after the first full throttle experience
Guest Guests Posted 05/12/04 08:40 PM Posted 05/12/04 08:40 PM I bought mine without a test drive of one,they didnt have one to test drive so what are ya gunna do But once you get the call to come and get it vik
doublek Member 333 Member For: 22y 3m 10d Location: sydney Posted 05/12/04 11:39 PM Posted 05/12/04 11:39 PM I did not test drive mine either. I wonder how many people have done this
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 06/12/04 12:40 AM Posted 06/12/04 12:40 AM My plan was to buy next February, but I had a Friday off work back in April, took it for a test drive and the contract was signed the following day.So if you are thinking about holding off on your purchase - do not get behind the wheel of a T until you are ready.Trent.
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 06/12/04 06:21 AM Author Posted 06/12/04 06:21 AM yeah I have made that mistake. I mean I dont really have the money for one but after sampling one first hand it makes me want to get one now
BADBOSS Member 73 Member For: 22y 6m 19d Location: Start of the Yarra Valley Posted 06/12/04 06:53 AM Posted 06/12/04 06:53 AM I had never driven a BA Ford let alone a "T" until I picked mine up from the dealer
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now