stang Legacy Donating Member 1,353 Member For: 22y 8m 8d Location: Melbourne Posted 08/12/04 10:39 AM Posted 08/12/04 10:39 AM Bayford melbourne.. is da best for me.. we got our Xr6 from there. at least 5,000 dollars + in repairs for free. Paint scracechs, Crystal gloss again, services, checks, ....Just found a Noise In Da left side Firewall for passanger front SeatMakes a Knocking Noise... I got a thingy booked in for 29th decemeber. ill c how it goes...Yeah took my car in today to new oak for the same problem they retensioned the sterring colum brackets or something,very happy.
Guest adzaturbo Guests Posted 08/12/04 12:06 PM Posted 08/12/04 12:06 PM ive had my venom red ute for just over one week, bought it with 33000 on the clock(ex demo car). a few days ago noticed a pretty bad squeak coming from the rear axle. rung jeffersonford south melbourne and took it in the next morning. 3pm that afternoon car was ready no squeaks no problem no charge. next day someone rang up to see if all was good. yep I said but we didnt get the propper tonneau for the back when the sports bar was fitted. to easy getting one fitted tomorrow morning . nice one jefferson ford south melbourne keep up the good work
FPV 521 FPV521 Member 989 Member For: 22y 23d Gender: Male Posted 16/02/05 08:19 AM Author Posted 16/02/05 08:19 AM ive had my venom red ute for just over one week, bought it with 33000 on the clock(ex demo car). a few days ago noticed a pretty bad squeak coming from the rear axle. rung jeffersonford south melbourne and took it in the next morning. 3pm that afternoon car was ready no squeaks no problem no charge. next day someone rang up to see if all was good. yep I said but we didnt get the propper tonneau for the back when the sports bar was fitted. to easy getting one fitted tomorrow morning . nice one jefferson ford south melbourne keep up the good work <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 11d Location: Adelaide Posted 19/02/05 03:37 AM Posted 19/02/05 03:37 AM I got stung in Adelaide for my 15k service...cost me $455 which I thought was a rort! tried to discuss it with them as they didnt even complete some of the things on the checklist they said they did. They dismissed me and I was left feeling ripped off.Theres a thread about it. *uses search tool*http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...2301&hl=15,000*Just had the 30k service and decided to go back home to the Riverland and get it done there.....cost me $57 for exactly the same thing. I know where I'll be going from now on...I worked it out that it'd be cheaper for me to drive to the riverland (Loxton) - 2.5hour journey....book in a night at the loxton hotel on the riverfront...have a nice meal...book the car in..spend the night...pick her up the next say and drive back to adelaide and I'd still be ATLEAST $150 better off....go figure.......
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now