thebrunks Member 665 Member For: 22y 2m 24d Location: Gold Coast Posted 29/11/04 11:35 AM Posted 29/11/04 11:35 AM This is supposed to be hush hush, but I heard Moffats son was testing with DJR today at QLD Raceway!Don't know if he's got a ride, that all depends on what times he puts in, but seeing as Moffat is loved by ford fans I can see him driving for them next year!
wicksy still kicking around Member 1,789 Member For: 23y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Mackay Posted 29/11/04 11:36 AM Posted 29/11/04 11:36 AM sweet, I hope he gets a ride
crisso . Legacy Donating Member 1,199 Member For: 22y 10m 19d Location: Sydney Posted 29/11/04 08:54 PM Posted 29/11/04 08:54 PM why? DJR have Jnr and Seto locked in.
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 29/11/04 09:04 PM Posted 29/11/04 09:04 PM My thoughts exactly Crisco, unless it's for their Konica cars. I didn't even know Moffat had an offsprung.Scotty
crisso . Legacy Donating Member 1,199 Member For: 22y 10m 19d Location: Sydney Posted 29/11/04 09:07 PM Posted 29/11/04 09:07 PM Possible 3 car team in '05????I wonder how 3 car teams would deal with the pit lane rule of hvaing 1 pit bay and hence only 1 car in at one time...
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 24d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 29/11/04 11:23 PM Posted 29/11/04 11:23 PM Possible 3 car team in '05????I wonder how 3 car teams would deal with the pit lane rule of hvaing 1 pit bay and hence only 1 car in at one time...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think the rules allow max of two cars per team???
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 17d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 30/11/04 01:25 AM Posted 30/11/04 01:25 AM Possible 3 car team in '05????I wonder how 3 car teams would deal with the pit lane rule of hvaing 1 pit bay and hence only 1 car in at one time...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think the rules allow max of two cars per team???<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Maybe they are buying/leasing another franchise?More than likely it will be for Konica. It would be a big risk to put a rookie in V8 main series regardless of whose son he is...Junior Johnson isn't exactly setting the motorsport world on fire....
FPV GTHO Member 118 Member For: 22y 1m 28d Posted 30/11/04 10:33 AM Posted 30/11/04 10:33 AM Maybe he'll join Luff in the #71 and #81 cars
stardust Member 537 Member For: 22y 2m 21d Location: Brisbane Posted 30/11/04 10:43 AM Posted 30/11/04 10:43 AM It would be a big risk to put a rookie in V8 main series regardless of whose son he is...They done it before, Look at that idiot KellyKen
Mr X Legacy Donating Member 998 Member For: 23y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 30/11/04 10:44 AM Posted 30/11/04 10:44 AM Big step up from the Lotus (Elise?)series he was competing in.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now