Guest Guests Posted 23/11/04 04:21 PM Posted 23/11/04 04:21 PM Hmm,From the T wish list to mulesing sheep...?Well, I'd like sheepskin covers (from mulesed sheep) a six speed, ~ 300 kw and a top speed of 280kph, with handling to suit.. Also I wish I gone the blood Orange. I got Phantom, but I really wish I'd gone the blood orange..........<{POST_SNAPBACK}>that's better!!!!
Mr X Legacy Donating Member 998 Member For: 23y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 23/11/04 10:54 PM Posted 23/11/04 10:54 PM Dream mods to your own car or any car?1.Rapid GT manual with black stripes,shaker, sunroof,350 rwkw,brembo's, manual,extractors and big pipes, extreme clutch, lowered whiteline suspension, 20" rims.2.Black Fairmont Ghia, auto ,350 rwkw turbo, brembo's lowered on 20" rims and all the factory optionsmy car-280 rwkw,short shifter,extreme clutch,19" fusions and premium brakes would be just fine. :lol:
Slymeat Team Kickass Legacy Donating Member 1,926 Member For: 22y 8m 12d Gender: Male Location: Albion Park, NSW Posted 23/11/04 11:19 PM Posted 23/11/04 11:19 PM Sequential shifter for the 5spd T.
stang Legacy Donating Member 1,353 Member For: 22y 8m 20d Location: Melbourne Posted 23/11/04 11:29 PM Posted 23/11/04 11:29 PM Sequential shifter for the 5spd T. Didn`t they have that had the ford vs Expensive Daewoo show.
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 24/11/04 05:13 AM Posted 24/11/04 05:13 AM 1.Rapid GT manual with black stripes,shaker, sunroof,350 rwkw,brembo's, manual,extractors and big pipes, extreme clutch, lowered whiteline suspension, 20" rims.2.Black Fairmont Ghia, auto ,350 rwkw turbo, brembo's lowered on 20" rims and all the factory options<{POST_SNAPBACK}>That's my kind of toys
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 1m 2d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 24/11/04 06:20 AM Posted 24/11/04 06:20 AM xy gtho with a oldschool 351 with ba twin turbo's.... mmmmmmmmmmnoise and PSHHH
thebrunks Member 665 Member For: 22y 3m Location: Gold Coast Posted 24/11/04 06:59 AM Posted 24/11/04 06:59 AM basicly the aim is if there is something you would like that is not available post it here and if it is some one may know where?PCM flash editor (Boss edit, SCT Advantage, CAPA edit)I f*ckin wish!!
siccar Member 235 Member For: 22y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Back seat...... waiting for the babes Posted 24/11/04 07:23 AM Posted 24/11/04 07:23 AM It's not so much a wish list for my car but would love Australia to have it own 'Autobahn' like in parts of europe.200+ KPH. Sydney to melbourne in under 6hrs. Damo
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 24/11/04 07:28 AM Posted 24/11/04 07:28 AM getting back on track I was talking about performance mods you know?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Spoil sport and l thought l was here to entertain you
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now