Guest Guests Posted 21/11/04 10:18 AM Posted 21/11/04 10:18 AM this is the if ya could have ya would have thread!!!basicly the aim is if there is something you would like that is not available post it here and if it is some one may know where? if it isnt then hopefully someone can help or make? I hope this works for you?
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 21/11/04 10:25 AM Posted 21/11/04 10:25 AM I would likeA Tropical Island surrounded with gorgeous women and a luxury yacht
Mr Turbo Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds Member 2,777 Member For: 22y 1m 24d Gender: Male Location: Berwick Victoria Posted 21/11/04 11:22 AM Posted 21/11/04 11:22 AM Nah im sick of that life style George...how about that space flight organized by Richard Branson that was on 60 mins tonight! Rob...
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 21/11/04 11:33 AM Posted 21/11/04 11:33 AM Nah im sick of that life style George...how about that space flight organized by Richard Branson that was on 60 mins tonight! Rob...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>That would be friggin awesome - I wonder what they mean by making it "affordable space flight" though? Does that mean under $2m?Trent.PS: How about that b**ch with the sheep!
Mr Turbo Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds Member 2,777 Member For: 22y 1m 24d Gender: Male Location: Berwick Victoria Posted 21/11/04 11:50 AM Posted 21/11/04 11:50 AM PS: How about that b**ch with the sheep!Its a concern...Rob
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 22/11/04 05:22 AM Posted 22/11/04 05:22 AM Nah im sick of that life style George...Rob...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>What!!! your sick of women Rob l think we need to have a talk mate
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 22/11/04 05:32 AM Posted 22/11/04 05:32 AM Nah im sick of that life style George...how about that space flight organized by Richard Branson that was on 60 mins tonight! Rob...That would be friggin awesome - I wonder what they mean by making it "affordable space flight" though? Does that mean under $2m?Trent.PS: How about that b**ch with the sheep!I heard somewhere it would be $250K- and it was 5 mins or 15 mins
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 12d Location: Toowoomba Posted 23/11/04 03:57 PM Posted 23/11/04 03:57 PM Nah im sick of that life style George...how about that space flight organized by Richard Branson that was on 60 mins tonight! Rob...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>That would be friggin awesome - I wonder what they mean by making it "affordable space flight" though? Does that mean under $2m?Trent.PS: How about that b**ch with the sheep!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>That woman nearly made me break the tv I was hateing her that much. Fair enough the process of muelsing looks disgusting and would hurt like a mother f*cker, but I would rather go through short term agony and live, than having maggots infest out my as*hole and die a long painful death. Our countries court system couldnt be that messed up to let someone like her get away with this blatant attempt at blackmail. Could it?Dazza
Guest Guests Posted 23/11/04 04:04 PM Posted 23/11/04 04:04 PM getting back on track I was talking about performance mods you know?what mods you want etc?
sixfan Flaccid Member Legacy Donating Member 2,503 Member For: 23y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: NOONAMAH, go figure..... Posted 23/11/04 04:09 PM Posted 23/11/04 04:09 PM Hmm,From the T wish list to mulesing sheep...?Well, I'd like sheepskin covers (from mulesed sheep) a six speed, ~ 300 kw and a top speed of 280kph, with handling to suit.. Also I wish I gone the blood Orange. I got Phantom, but I really wish I'd gone the blood orange..........
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now