Guest pauly Guests Posted 19/11/04 11:14 AM Posted 19/11/04 11:14 AM Just wondering what type of GENUINE price could you expect on MK 1 XR6T runout models with leather and premium sound.I was talking to a dealer and he said that the price would be very close to STAFF prices!!!!!!(FMCOA).Is he feeding me or does this sound right????Sounds like to me,but I have been wrong before!
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 19/11/04 11:20 AM Posted 19/11/04 11:20 AM Go into your local dealer and find out!The price quoted from one dealer to another may vary.
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 5d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 19/11/04 11:26 AM Posted 19/11/04 11:26 AM I saw a fordxr6t ute for $35 990.... that's about 10k off normal..... so yes it is true..
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 19d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 19/11/04 11:55 AM Posted 19/11/04 11:55 AM They are advertising XR6T sedan from $42990 drive away at a dealer in Canberra but I suspect there's only actually one at this price and it's a demo but the ad doesn't say, I'm just a natural cynic. The ad does mention stock # XXXXX so that ads fuel to my conspiracy theory.
MaxPower Member 65 Member For: 22y 3m 21d Posted 19/11/04 12:50 PM Posted 19/11/04 12:50 PM About 44k Drive away for an Auto sedan with leather and premium sound.
Boostn Legacy Donating Member 116 Member For: 22y 2d Gender: Male Posted 20/11/04 02:52 AM Posted 20/11/04 02:52 AM $46500 I got quoted....Roof, auto, premium sound and leather...
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 9d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 20/11/04 03:30 AM Posted 20/11/04 03:30 AM $44,500 - 2 to choose from ........ In Brisbane
RATT Member 230 Member For: 23y 10m 29d Location: Sydney Posted 20/11/04 06:21 AM Posted 20/11/04 06:21 AM We have a brand new 12/03 plated XR6T sedan, manual and premium sound for..... $41990 drive away.
FPV 521 FPV521 Member 989 Member For: 22y 1m 1d Gender: Male Posted 20/11/04 06:26 AM Posted 20/11/04 06:26 AM We have a brand new 12/03 plated XR6T sedan, manual and premium sound for..... $41990 drive away.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Bloody run out deal annoys me. I will wait next time I reckon. You really can save some money buying when the run out is on.Bollocks I reckon
chief Member 166 Member For: 23y 2m 21d Location: Melbourne Posted 22/11/04 01:03 PM Posted 22/11/04 01:03 PM look under the market I have a good car for $35K with under 25000 on the clock.russ
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now