Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Brisbane
Posted

So close to the end too, haha. Good one. :banghead2:

  • fordxr5turbodotcom
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Point Cook, Vic
Posted

heheheheehehe I got the g/f to do it last night and she jumped outta the chair.... shoulda recorded it :D

  • In Your Face
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peninsula
Posted
heheheheehehe I got the g/f to do it last night and she jumped outta the chair.... shoulda recorded it :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol: Tell me about it ...l got the Missus and Daughter this morning and both absolutly sh*t themselves :beerchug:

Posted
frightening :spoton: get the same fright, everytime I wake up next to the missus

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ahhh more ammo,the file is getting bigger :beerchug:

vik

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...