Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 10d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted
Thank you to everyone who has deposited the money for the BBQ.

The people on the list still displayed in white, please could you pay for your BBQ within the next ten days, as you are still more then welcome to come along but you'll be having vegemite sandwiches and green cordial for lunch if I don't get your money.  :lol:

If you need my bank details again please PM me.  :w00t2:

Thanks Again

Antoinette

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Antoinette could you please change me to 1 GP and 1 SG

Thanks JEFF :crybaby:

  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • What's happening?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Steel City, NSW
Posted
Thank you to everyone who has deposited the money for the BBQ.

The people on the list still displayed in white, please could you pay for your BBQ within the next ten days, as you are still more then welcome to come along but you'll be having vegemite sandwiches and green cordial for lunch if I don't get your money.  :lol:

If you need my bank details again please PM me.  :spoton:

Thanks Again

Antoinette

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oops, sorry, I will get around to it over the weekend. Promise!

Guest cul08r
  • Guests
Posted

Money is going in today Ant. I have to be up the CC for a BBQ later that night, but hell, if I don't make it, bad luck to them. Looks like they won't be having a Santa after all...

BTW, have we had votes as to who is playing Santa this year? Or is that bordering on slander if I post some suggestions? HEHE

Fat; Jolly; Beard; Breaks into ppls houses; Has a big sack; Well that rules out the person I was thinking of, cos I know he has no balls...

Oh, and while I'm talking about ppl with no balls, Ken, I would love to challenge you to an off track drag, or maybe I'll just take you for a spin in my GTi-R if I still have it...

Andrew

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

Antoinette

WhiteTee Food Funds transferred

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 2m 10d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Hi guys, As a new member to the T family I would like to attend and meet some of you folks. If its not too late could I please book for the BBQ x 3. I will PM Antoinette for the payment details. I will meet you there as I only live about 10mins away and will probably get Scruffman to call in on his way past. :crybaby:

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
... Fat; Jolly; Beard; Breaks into ppls houses; Has a big sack; Well that rules out the person I was thinking of, cos I know he has no balls...

Oh, and while I'm talking about ppl with no balls, Ken, I would love to challenge you to an off track drag, or maybe I'll just take you for a spin in my GTi-R if I still have it...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey, no need to get titchy ... just cause you're missing 2 cylinders. :lol:

Off-Track drag? :nod: ... anytime, just don't tell SWMBO or I really won't have any balls left. :spoton::pooh: :pooh:

Spin in the GTi-R? :nod: ... sh*t-yeh! :ermm:

:ermm:

  • What's happening?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Steel City, NSW
Posted

Money for the BBQ went in today. :blush:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 5d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: IN YOUR NIGHTMARES
Posted

Picton Karts has received the money for our Christmas Party.

I cannot add anymore to the list, we are all booked in and paid for.

  • What's happening?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Steel City, NSW
Posted

Jeez, looks like I was dragging the chain!

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
Jeez, looks like I was dragging the chain!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm sure MISSXR will understand, you know, you driving a NA 4cyl and all... :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...