Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Site protagonist
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: At the lights, waiting for you.
Posted
Geea,

Try this web site, they do retreads for racing. Might be worth a look.

http://www.bigtyre.com.au/patterns.html#racing

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've sent them an email, I'll let everyone know what happens.

Geea. :crybaby:

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted
Geea,

Try this web site, they do retreads for racing. Might be worth a look.

http://www.bigtyre.com.au/patterns.html#racing

I've sent them an email, I'll let everyone know what happens.

Geea. :spoton:

Let me know if you want a price to send 'em to Veggieland.

Scotty

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...