Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Great rack
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong Vic.
Posted

Can someone explain how the "QUOTE" or "QUOTE +" box's work?

I've tried quotes since the upgrade, sometimes working, sometimes not having the box around the quote. (maybe 'cos it was edited - not sure)

Thanks,

Mark.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted
Can someone explain how the "QUOTE" or "QUOTE +" box's work?

I've tried quotes since the upgrade, sometimes working, sometimes not having the box around the quote. (maybe 'cos it was edited - not sure)

Thanks,

  Mark.

Id like to know too.... as I get the same... works sometimes... other times not.... dont know what I am doing on the new setup :nono:

  • I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, south west
Posted

And what does the little red arrow do down the bottom right corner of the quote? :nono:

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted
Can someone explain how the "QUOTE" or "QUOTE +" box's work?

I've tried quotes since the upgrade, sometimes working, sometimes not having the box around the quote. (maybe 'cos it was edited - not sure)

Thanks,

  Mark.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can someone explain how the "QUOTE" or "QUOTE +" box's work?

I've tried quotes since the upgrade, sometimes working, sometimes not having the box around the quote. (maybe 'cos it was edited - not sure)

Thanks,

  Mark.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Id like to know too.... as i get the same... works sometimes... other times not.... dont know what I am doing on the new setup :nono:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And what does the little red arrow do down the bottom right corner of the quote? :msm:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dont get used to it just yet as it has to be adjusted....but....if you use the Quote button on the left (the miss matched one) on all the post's in this thread so that it turns to a minus sign you will have quotes from each of those post's in your post (as I've done above)...does that make sense.... :msm:

The little arrow is a snapback to where the quote originaly came from. :msm:

  • I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, south west
Posted
if you use the Quote button on the left (the miss matched one) on all the post's in this thread so that it turns to a minus sign you will have quotes from each of those post's in your post

does that make sense.... :nono:

Strangely enough, yes it does

  • The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 11m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney Australia
Posted

Thanks for that Dazza! Moving to correct forum.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...