XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 25d Posted 23/10/04 07:00 AM Posted 23/10/04 07:00 AM Skaife is the most dirtiest race out there...pushes ambrose out on the first turn later in the race he steers around a witches hat at the last sec so ambrose couldn't avoid it..Skaife you are a
xrturb god bless my kids Member 611 Member For: 22y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: claremont meadows, sydney Posted 23/10/04 07:04 AM Posted 23/10/04 07:04 AM I would put Ambrose up there with Skaife there is no different between them both wankers
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 25d Posted 23/10/04 07:11 AM Posted 23/10/04 07:11 AM Ambrose ain't a dirty racer,unlike some of the other who are bombastic
crisso . Legacy Donating Member 1,199 Member For: 22y 10m 25d Location: Sydney Posted 23/10/04 07:30 AM Author Posted 23/10/04 07:30 AM Skaife is the most dirtiest race out there...pushes ambrose out on the first turn later in the race he steers around a witches hat at the last sec so ambrose couldn't avoid it..Skaife you are a expect nothing less from you XR6_ED, we have been down this path before, I don't know how founded your comments are, but I am not going to argue, if I was in a pub, I am not going to take on 50 blokes am I?
xrturb god bless my kids Member 611 Member For: 22y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: claremont meadows, sydney Posted 23/10/04 07:34 AM Posted 23/10/04 07:34 AM just one more for your 1000
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 25d Posted 23/10/04 07:37 AM Posted 23/10/04 07:37 AM :flowers:
Eugene Member 670 Member For: 22y 24d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 23/10/04 08:55 AM Posted 23/10/04 08:55 AM Well Done Marcus, He did well not to punch the phuck out of Kelly, what a dead gave him three chances but No, he had stay there and see if he could put Ambrose off, Thank he didn't.The Stewards should have called the *beep* in , he clearly had no chance of improving his race finish by passing him, he was just being a Knob, just like the rest of the Kmart team.Nice to see skaife and Richards out, shame they couldn't take Murph out too.All in all a good close race with lots of action, Ingall must have run over 1000 Chinaman for the Season he has had, nice to see Lowndes back on the boil too.Bring On Race Two.It is when I watch V8 supercars I realize just how much I HATE HOLDENS, Greatest boxes ever built, I would rather drive a 10 year old Corolla then a New Commodore.There That Feels Better. (sounds of me climbing down from my soap box).MMMMMMMBeer.
Guest Guests Posted 23/10/04 11:29 AM Posted 23/10/04 11:29 AM :flowers:<{POST_SNAPBACK}>didnt you hear what they said(crompton)kelly was trying to put the s on ambrose so murphy could get in there,cept the fush and chup muncher is a slow old moll.I now belive in carma...Dirty stinken piece of skata pushes ambrose into the wall,only to cheat and miss the chickane?Then" instant carma is gonna get you;so your throttle stuck on,on and on and on and you spun around ,now your carma is now all gone,gone an gone an goneV8K
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 14d Location: Toowoomba Posted 23/10/04 03:13 PM Posted 23/10/04 03:13 PM How good was that payback from longhurst on Paul Wheel. Classic.Dazza.
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 25d Posted 23/10/04 03:26 PM Posted 23/10/04 03:26 PM :flowers:didnt you hear what they said(crompton)kelly was trying to put the s on ambrose so murphy could get in there,cept the fush and chup muncher is a slow old moll.I now belive in carma...Dirty stinken piece of skata pushes ambrose into the wall,only to cheat and miss the chickane?Then" instant carma is gonna get you;so your throttle stuck on,on and on and on and you spun around ,now your carma is now all gone,gone an gone an goneV8Kdid you see when they were coming down the straight and at the last possible second skaife swerves to miss the witches hat and immediately after ambrose collects it..Alls fair in racing but bad sportsmanship like that doesn't win you friends.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now