crisso . Legacy Donating Member 1,199 Member For: 22y 10m 23d Location: Sydney Posted 23/10/04 11:56 PM Author Posted 23/10/04 11:56 PM did you see when they were coming down the straight and at the last possible second skaife swerves to miss the witches hat and immediately after ambrose collects it..Alls fair in racing but bad sportsmanship like that doesn't win you friends.I am not a one-eyed fan, to be honest with you, I did see what happened, I too thought to myself that Skaife swerved fairly late, but whether it was to blind sight Ambrose into hitting it or just to stay on race line for as long as possible is up to the individual to decide.I am not suggesting I think the latter champ , I think it was pretty good strategy to be honest, if that makes Skaife a bad sport and me a bad sport, then hey, GUILTY. But in all honesty, if Ambrose was in front and he did it, which I think many drivers would, would you be b!tching about him?aaaaanyway - bring on race two I just hope they give us more ammo for debate on here, I love it!!!
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 24d Posted 24/10/04 12:34 AM Posted 24/10/04 12:34 AM letttts gett readyyyy to rummmmble
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 28d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 24/10/04 01:51 AM Posted 24/10/04 01:51 AM I am not a one-eyed fan, to be honest with you, I did see what happened, I too thought to myself that Skaife swerved fairly late, but whether it was to blind sight Ambrose into hitting it or just to stay on race line for as long as possible is up to the individual to decide.I am not suggesting I think the latter champ , I think it was pretty good strategy to be honest, if that makes Skaife a bad sport and me a bad sport, then hey, GUILTY. But in all honesty, if Ambrose was in front and he did it, which I think many drivers would, would you be b!tching about him?aaaaanyway - bring on race two I just hope they give us more ammo for debate on here, I love it!!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I watched thea race and didn't think too much of the witch's hat incident. I dislike Skaife and don't deny it. It doesn't matter what he drives. However in the replay which makes it look like Skaife reacted at the last moment I have to say in his defence:- At the time he is coming down the main straight is the time when he has a chance to glance at his instruments, check the rear view mirror, possibly look down to adjust his brake balance or whatever. It is therefore very likely that he didn't see the cone until the last moment when he swerved. Furthermore, I just don't give the guy credit to be smart enough to actually premeditate the incident to cause Ambrose to hit the cone.Settling down in front of the telly now for Race 2. Go Ambrose!
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 28d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 24/10/04 03:10 AM Posted 24/10/04 03:10 AM Well Murphy gets the win but Ambrose gets second and increases his lead in the championship over Bright. Murph is now up in third I think. Good for him, He deserves some luck to go his way at last. How about that loser Kelly(Rick)?Well done to Marcus
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 24d Posted 24/10/04 03:12 AM Posted 24/10/04 03:12 AM good race , enjoyed very much
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 24/10/04 03:32 AM Posted 24/10/04 03:32 AM How about that loser Kelly(Rick)?Well done to Marcus He's getting tbe a liability to anyone on the track now.....Loser! (R. Kelly that is)
Mr X Legacy Donating Member 998 Member For: 23y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 24/10/04 04:09 AM Posted 24/10/04 04:09 AM R Kelly TFW(terminal *beep* wit)
thebrunks Member 665 Member For: 22y 2m 28d Location: Gold Coast Posted 24/10/04 11:34 AM Posted 24/10/04 11:34 AM How about that loser Kelly(Rick)?He's stlill wondering why he got 2 stop go penalties!!What an ignorant f**k!!!
black bullet Member 56 Member For: 23y 3m 10d Location: brisbane city Posted 24/10/04 09:54 PM Posted 24/10/04 09:54 PM Murphy sprayed marcus big time in the press conference after the second race about the brake test allegations after race one really put the heat on him but what a true champion marcus is and kept calm and didnt say nothing it was pure gold u could see murphy turning red I couldnt see why he was doin that after what kelly did in the second race just have to wait and see what happens next
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now