geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 29/10/04 03:28 PM Author Posted 29/10/04 03:28 PM howd ya go geea? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey Nick, thanks again for all your help over the last few days.I managed to get a PB of [email protected]. The 60' was 2.024.I was having trouble launching all night not hard enough and I was getting low-mid 12's and too hard and I was getting huge wheel spin.I'm going to save up for some drag radials like the Nitto's or MT's and when I have them I'll see how I go.Geea.
Ezy10z Member 211 Member For: 23y 2m 30d Location: Ballarat Posted 29/10/04 09:59 PM Posted 29/10/04 09:59 PM Geea,Have you thought about using the BF Goodrich T/A Drag Radial ?? They sizes range from 14 to 18 inch wheels. Very popular and used on the 9 sec Supras in the USA.Here is a link click hereRobbie.
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 30/10/04 01:48 AM Author Posted 30/10/04 01:48 AM Geea,Have you thought about using the BF Goodrich T/A Drag Radial ?? They sizes range from 14 to 18 inch wheels. Very popular and used on the 9 sec Supras in the USA.Here is a link click hereRobbie.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>How would these compare to the MT's or Nitto's for traction?Geea.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now