JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 12d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 08/11/04 10:07 PM Posted 08/11/04 10:07 PM dont know about ford but id like to see it. ive tried on a few cars and no can do see it happen yet!How cold has the weather been? It only seems to happen to mine in cold weather macka
rusht Member 198 Member For: 22y 3m 8d Posted 09/11/04 12:31 AM Posted 09/11/04 12:31 AM ... and if anyone from Ford is watching and would like me to prove it, I'll gladly show you.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>You would hope that they would test the new software on cars that do overboost...
Guest Guests Posted 09/11/04 01:38 AM Posted 09/11/04 01:38 AM ... and if anyone from Ford is watching and would like me to prove it, I'll gladly show you.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>You would hope that they would test the new software on cars that do overboost... <{POST_SNAPBACK}>now let me see people talking about sueing us, wanting us to let them be the guinea pig's can we insure this mr broker? sorry to say it won't happen but theyll get it right. and I do hope that there are no fatalities due to this!!!
Guest Guests Posted 11/11/04 11:51 AM Posted 11/11/04 11:51 AM Hey guys playing with Pretzels car, I noticed a few things that may or may not cure this so-called overboost It is now to late as we have gone too far with Pretzels wiring and dismantling to try to resolve the issue.If there is anyone out there willing to use their car as a guineapig I am willing to do the development labour free of charge (For the one development vehicle) I may require the vehicle for up to three days To meet the development criteria the vehicle must be able to produce overboost on demand (That is it must be able to be produced within a couple of minutes of testing otherwise development could take weeks !)Dynowog
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 7m Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 12/11/04 05:31 AM Posted 12/11/04 05:31 AM To meet the development criteria the vehicle must be able to produce overboost on demand Dynowog<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'll have a word with my car about it :lol:
Guest Guests Posted 12/11/04 11:31 AM Posted 12/11/04 11:31 AM To meet the development criteria the vehicle must be able to produce overboost on demand Dynowog<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'll have a word with my car about it :lol:<{POST_SNAPBACK}>you talk to your car next youll be naming it? :o
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 25d Posted 12/11/04 02:13 PM Posted 12/11/04 02:13 PM you talk to your car next youll be naming it? I talk to vixen... don't tell me this ain't normal :lol: :lol:
mickey_gee Member 593 Member For: 21y 11m 24d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 12/11/04 03:37 PM Posted 12/11/04 03:37 PM HelloHow do I know if my car is overboosting???MG
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now