Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Back seat...... waiting for the babes
Posted

Well I got some good news, and some bad.

Bad news: I guess I been spending too much time on the net, my boss has taken my privileges away and I don't have the net at home. :w00t2: I will be endeavouring to have my privileges given back at the earliest possible convenience.

Good new: I wanted to wait until I had it but now that I'm losing the net I guess I can let you all know.

I have purchased a new Falcon XR6 N/A and will be picking it up monday 18/10.(it's running 4 weeks late!).

Yes, with great sadness, the BOSS EIGHT is going. :buttonit: Due to a few reasons, 2 of which are the insurance I am paying ($4000p/a) and the fact that petrol has risen 20 odd cents. I had made my mind up a couple of months ago to trade down to an XR6 N/A.

I will be joining Team Sillouette with the options of:

Lux interior pack with ICC and Premium sound,

Sunroof,

Floormats,

Fog light guards,

Weathershields,

Tints, alarm upgrades and lots of other little goodies. :spoton:

Since Ford Australia is to STUPID to allow white stitching in a Black Leather/Suede interior(?wtf?) I have optioned the Sports seats with Blood Orange stitching. I figured it would be something different and if it don't look any good I'll go and get it restitched at a custom place, in white.

Depending on Finances I will be looking at getting GT striping over the top and maybe even a shaker(Macka I'll be keeping you in mind! :wink: ). I am already in discussions with poida97 to get my XBOX installed as well.

Anyway, I'll be back as soon as I can B.S. my boss enough!

Damo

:spit:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 4d
  • Location: Bossley Park, NSW
Posted
Well I got some good news, and some bad.

Bad news: I guess I been spending too much time on the net, my boss has taken my privileges away and I don't have the net at home.  :spit:  I will be endeavouring to have my privileges given back at the earliest possible convenience.

1. the boss has taken your priveleges away because you don't do anything else at work.

Yes, with great sadness, the BOSS EIGHT is going. :buttonit:  Due to a few reasons, 2 of which are the insurance I am paying ($4000p/a) and the fact that petrol has risen 20 odd cents.

2. the 3rd reason that the XR8 has to go is that you can't drive the thing. It uses petrol because you drive around iwith the handbrake on.

I will be joining Team Sillouette with the options of:

Lux interior pack with ICC and Premium sound,

Sunroof,

Floormats,

Fog light guards,

Weathershields,

Tints, alarm upgrades and lots of other little goodies. :w00t2:

3. blueprint to sillouette: bad to worse! Okay, the truth is that you tried to get Phantom but they don't do it anymore. Fair enough.

Anyway, I'll be back as soon as I can B.S. my boss enough!

4. Your boss reads this.

Anth. :spoton:

.

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Back seat...... waiting for the babes
Posted
Well I got some good news, and some bad.

Bad news: I guess I been spending too much time on the net, my boss has taken my privileges away and I don't have the net at home.  :spit:  I will be endeavouring to have my privileges given back at the earliest possible convenience.

1. the boss has taken your priveleges away because you don't do anything else at work.

Yes, with great sadness, the BOSS EIGHT is going. :buttonit:  Due to a few reasons, 2 of which are the insurance I am paying ($4000p/a) and the fact that petrol has risen 20 odd cents.

2. the 3rd reason that the XR8 has to go is that you can't drive the thing. It uses petrol because you drive around iwith the handbrake on.

I will be joining Team Sillouette with the options of:

Lux interior pack with ICC and Premium sound,

Sunroof,

Floormats,

Fog light guards,

Weathershields,

Tints, alarm upgrades and lots of other little goodies. :w00t2:

3. blueprint to sillouette: bad to worse! Okay, the truth is that you tried to get Phantom but they don't do it anymore. Fair enough.

Anyway, I'll be back as soon as I can B.S. my boss enough!

4. Your boss reads this.

Anth. :spoton:

.

So Anth,

Any truth to the rumors your Gay?

Damo

:nuts:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 4d
  • Location: Bossley Park, NSW
Posted
So Anth,

Any truth to the rumors your Gay?

moderators, I don't believe that this sort of material is appropriate on a family forum.

PS. no, there is no truth to that Damo. Sorry to disappoint. But tell me, what does a pillow really taste like?

A.

.

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Back seat...... waiting for the babes
Posted

So Anth,

Any truth to the rumors your Gay?

moderators, I don't believe that this sort of material is appropriate on a family forum.

PS. no, there is no truth to that Damo. Sorry to disappoint. But tell me, what does a pillow really taste like?

A.

.

You tell me.

Damo.

  • fordxr5turbodotcom
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Point Cook, Vic
Posted

:spit::clap::w00t2: :lol:

OWNED!

  • .
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 18d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

nice colour choice Damo.

Tell me, what are you doing with your rego plates? Keeping them?

  • Brendan Dennis
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, Vic
Posted

:sleepystuff:

Keep it clean please!

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 22d
  • Location: Country NSW
Posted
3. blueprint to sillouette: bad to worse! Okay, the truth is that you tried to get Phantom but they don't do it anymore. Fair enough.

First of all well done on getting something that you sound very happy with. :sleepystuff: Secondly I Have gone down this road with colour choice last summer, good luck to you. I hope you find plenty of shade to park in. Also when the wind blows the wrong way your shiny black beast will be all dirty. :smilielol:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 4d
  • Location: Bossley Park, NSW
Posted
You tell me.

Damo.

Be careful bud. Esp if you want that internet access back.

PS I don't see what would be wrong with the orange stitching.

A.

.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...