ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 11/10/04 12:44 AM Posted 11/10/04 12:44 AM Ok,I know that several members are going to be at this years Indy event. As not many people read the Cruise threads, I thought I would post up a FordXR6Turbo.com Indy get together at the track.I want to know how many people from this site are going and if anyone is interested in a few beers and chats at some point over the weekend.So.... Who is going this year and do you wanna meetup ?
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 4d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 11/10/04 12:47 AM Posted 11/10/04 12:47 AM Hey Zap, Is that the event where you go to watch the girls on parade and a car race breaks out?
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 11/10/04 02:38 AM Author Posted 11/10/04 02:38 AM that's the one :lol: The most common thing you hear is "Show us ya *beep*" ....it is the BEST PARTY EVER I have more pics and video of chicks than cars in the 12 years I have been going :lol:
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 4d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 11/10/04 02:51 AM Posted 11/10/04 02:51 AM
cvanxr Member 502 Member For: 23y 10m 20d Location: Country NSW Posted 11/10/04 02:54 AM Posted 11/10/04 02:54 AM that's the one :lol: The most common thing you hear is "Show us ya *beep*" ....it is the BEST PARTY EVER I have more pics and video of chicks than cars in the 12 years I have been going :lol: If this is this case we want plenty of pics when you get back. :lol:
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 11/10/04 03:04 AM Author Posted 11/10/04 03:04 AM I will have a website with nightly updates straight from the Pits We usually have about 1,000 pics per day taken by me and my 4 other companions, 80% are pics of chicks...
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 11/10/04 06:30 AM Posted 11/10/04 06:30 AM Be happy to participate Mal as long as it ain't Saturday.Scotty
thebrunks Member 665 Member For: 22y 2m 21d Location: Gold Coast Posted 11/10/04 06:54 AM Posted 11/10/04 06:54 AM I'm there on the Sunday, haven't got a leave pass for the Saturday (Yet)!!!Russ
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 11/10/04 07:40 AM Posted 11/10/04 07:40 AM Geez........Not another Indy.... I'll be there from Wednesday night till Monday around 10.00am.ANA Hotel....16th floor....Corner unit straight over the top of the right hander.The ANA Bar....??... It's a work annual event where our company has a lot of clients. The ANA is a meeting place for Transport types.I'd like to see if I can catch up with a few of you so PM me please.Please.....
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 11/10/04 12:26 PM Posted 11/10/04 12:26 PM I'd like to see if I can catch up with a few of you Ya don't say.Scotty
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now