Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 10d
Posted

Nah Dazza, has nothing to do with you mate :blink:

There are two culprits and they know who they are .... :o

  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Bedroc
  • Guests
Posted

HEY GUYS HERES A PIC FOR THE GRILLES,

I JUST PURCHASED 1 FOR XR8 AND THERE SERVICE WAS GR8 WHEN I SPOKE TO THEM THEY HAD MORE THAN 1 4 SALE,MAYBE RING THEM IN MELB 03 -9762-7233

post-34-1096950674.jpg

Guest Bedroc
  • Guests
Posted

RED HOT HERE IS A PICTURE FROM EBAY WITH THE GRILL FITTED TO THE BUMPER............. :blink:

post-34-1096950970.jpg

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 14d
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Knox Ford in Ferntree Gully Melbourne also have them for sale.

9758-1433 - Ask for Matt - 10% discount for anyone who mentions THIS SITE - Tell him CAMEROOCH sent you !!!!

(P.s they have XR6 & XR8 in stock........)

  • I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, south west
Posted
There are two culprits and they know who they are ....  :gooff:

:spoton: I say

:gooff:

  • In Your Face
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peninsula
Posted
There are two culprits and they know who they are ....   :gooff:

:pinch: I say

:blush:

What have you done now Ani :nono:

  • I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, south west
Posted
There are two culprits and they know who they are ....  :nono:

:blush: I say

:gooff:

What have you done now Ani :nono:

t'weren't me, but I know who they are :pinch:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 2m 23d
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
The XR6 needs to be chromed, I think it would look good in chrome/silver

Heres a pic of mine its aluminium and powdercoated and was $160 fitted in brisbane

Pic of Grille

ken

  • In Your Face
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peninsula
Posted
There are two culprits and they know who they are ....   :nono:

:blush: I say

:gooff:

What have you done now Ani :nono:

t'weren't me, but I know who they are :pinch:

You cheeky Professor......you :lol:

  • Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Bogan Shire
Posted
There are two culprits and they know who they are ....  :gooff:

:blush: I say

:pinch:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...