Cam Member 397 Member For: 23y 8m 10d Location: Brisbane Posted 17/03/03 12:41 AM Posted 17/03/03 12:41 AM I have changed my order from Venom to Blood Orange.What do people think? Prefer The Venom or the Blood Orange
Guest nfhotston Guests Posted 17/03/03 12:50 AM Posted 17/03/03 12:50 AM CAM, mate, each to their own and once your in it driving it won't make that much difference.Enjoy.
Guest bat Guests Posted 17/03/03 12:58 AM Posted 17/03/03 12:58 AM B) Dare to be different, go blood orange! You'll stand out amongst the crowd.
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 17/03/03 01:32 AM Posted 17/03/03 01:32 AM Haven't seen blood orange in the flesh, but it looks ok in pictures. Hope it does not suffer from 180B sydnrome in the future.Venom I have seen driving - one NA XR6 which the guy keeps immaculate and looks sensational, and one XR6T seen just ahead of me heading up the M2 in Sydney that was real dirty which, frankly, made the car look as though it were built in the late 1980s.
mjh Member 156 Member For: 23y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/03/03 01:47 AM Posted 17/03/03 01:47 AM Be different, go with blood orange. It will make people turn and look trust me!!!!!!!!
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 29d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 17/03/03 01:58 AM Posted 17/03/03 01:58 AM What diff does it make what I like? You have to live with it, and in any colour that shouldn't be too hard a chore ...
Guest mvec Guests Posted 17/03/03 03:04 AM Posted 17/03/03 03:04 AM Personally I'd go with blood orange. But that's my choice If you are ambivalent about it, why not flip a coin?? :D
FPRXR-6 Member 239 Member For: 23y 9m 24d Location: Melbourne Posted 17/03/03 04:20 AM Posted 17/03/03 04:20 AM Go with Blood Orange....I did! :DThe first time I saw Blood Orange in the flesh was at the Melbourne Motorshow and it looked f*cking awesome!
fordboy1981 Legacy Donating Member 2,076 Member For: 23y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 17/03/03 04:31 AM Posted 17/03/03 04:31 AM I would never buy a red car....they fade really bad after about 12 months....and besides you have so many great colours to choice from it would be down right stupid to go for a boring colour like red, white or black.Dave.
ONDOLE Member 70 Member For: 23y 7m 23d Posted 17/03/03 04:51 AM Posted 17/03/03 04:51 AM it would be down right stupid to go for a boring colour like red, white or black.Each to their own mate...for me there is no other colour I would ever get other than black because that's what I love and in my opinion looks a million bucks ahead of anything else on the road...to call people's choice in colour stupid is quite moronic.Cheers.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now